Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I hope it's one of those chewy ones where it just can't break down enough to swallow....so you chew and chew until your jaw is sore.  

:sick: 

For $150k I would squeeze Kuechly's @$$ sweat from his jock strap right into my mouth. But don't tell anybody that I might also do it for free if I get a couple four locos in me:bag:

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

:sick: 

For $150k I would squeeze Kuechly's @$$ sweat from his jock strap right into my mouth. But don't tell anybody that I might also do it for free if I get a couple four locos in me:bag:

A guy on my college team after a double header was dared to lick his own jock strap.....for a 12 pack of beer.  The mf'er did it.

• Haha (+1) 1

And the pain for Raiders goes on ...

Antonio Brown apparently upset with Raiders after team hits him with hefty fines for skipping practice

The Raiders wide receiver was hit with some hefty fines during the month of August

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-apparently-upset-with-raiders-after-team-hits-him-with-hefty-fines-for-skipping-practice/

He apparently believes since they are only paid for games he does not need to attend practices.  I wonder how long before NFLPA uses that argument.

Apparently, Brown was fined $40,000 for missing a "preseason training camp" practice on Aug. 18. The receiver was also fined $13,950 for not participating in a team walk-through on Aug. 22 for a total of $53,950 in fines.  

According to the letter, his absence from the walk-through was unexcused. 

If you're the Raiders, that second fine is definitely the most concerning one and that's because the team was in Canada. The walk-through was held on the day of their third preseason game against the Packers, which makes it an odd practice to skip, especially when you consider that Brown's absence was unexcused.

Is he looking for CFL team to take his contract?

5 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

And the pain for Raiders goes on ...

Antonio Brown apparently upset with Raiders after team hits him with hefty fines for skipping practice

The Raiders wide receiver was hit with some hefty fines during the month of August

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-apparently-upset-with-raiders-after-team-hits-him-with-hefty-fines-for-skipping-practice/

He apparently believes since they are only paid for games he does not need to attend practices.  I wonder how long before NFLPA uses that argument.

Is he looking for CFL team to take his contract?

So painful to get a TD/game player. 

34 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The Raiders should cut him, take their signing bonus back, the 32 owners should state there is no place for him on any team and dare Brown and Rosenhaus to sue them.  

Isn’t that the definition of collusion?

22 minutes ago, teef said:

the car can be going relatively slow if that helps. 

Like a David Carr pass?

?

• Haha (+1) 1