Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Bills dodged a bullet. He is uber talented but damn he wouldnt have fit in here

Yup.  Very talented but ***** up in the head.  If he could pull what he did in Pgh, he'd have been a nightmare in Buffalo.

The guy has primo talent and a 5 cent head.  What is up with this overwhelming sense of entitlement he has someone needs take him down a few pegs at the very least. Maybe losing money will wake him up...The NFL owes you nothing besides a made life for being athletically gifted and his ego is throwing it away THAT to me is the definition of dummass.

• Like (+1) 1

AB is quite the c*ntiforous c*nt. I'm glad the Raiders fined him. Good for Mayock. This promises to only get better the further we get into the season. I bet there is a bit of "Buyer's Remorse" in the building now.  

On 8/21/2019 at 10:53 PM, Augie said:

AB sounds like he played without ANY helmet for a while. You won’t beat the NFL when they are trying to make things MORE safe with helmet rules. You MIGHT take the focus off of what an idiot you are to cause your own frost bite on your own feet. But I’m not distracted....you are STILL an idiot! 

I want to see @DC Tom address AB lol

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

He don't talk to good.

1 hour ago, teef said:

i honestly have no idea what that tweet means.

I think what he's trying to convey is he is going to attempt to make everybody else pay for him being an idiot:lol:

The only way to make that better would have been to put the ? emoji right above Mayocks name

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 8/22/2019 at 10:53 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

If AB paid you $150,000 to peel a wafer sized piece of his skin and eat it....would you?

For a $150,000 I wouldn’t even peel I’d  eat that like a corn on the cob , 

• Haha (+1) 2