Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

On 8/20/2019 at 9:20 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Get bent.

I put this man/woman/child on ignore days ago.  

On 8/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, ColoradoBills said:

You know I have always thought that you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills but just a troll from another team.

Maybe others know and I just missed something.

I checked on your "JOINED DATE" and low and behold it's October 29th 2017.

That's the day the Bills beat the Raiders 34-14.

Coincidence?

Coincidence that account has stopped posting here..

Or was the Ban Hammer dropped? 

On 8/20/2019 at 5:50 PM, Chemical said:

Never said I like him. Only said I think it's embarrassing to see Bills fans call him a loser when he outscores all Bills receivers every year.

Really?  You're calling others embarrassing?  Lets go back to page 15 in this thread and read your responses on here.  You were pretty comical until page 20.

That's what you call embarrassing.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Really?  You're calling others embarrassing?  Lets go back to page 15 in this thread and read your responses on here.  You were pretty comical until page 20.

That's what you call embarrassing.

How can anyone not see that this picture is fake?  There is not a damn thing wrong with this guy's feet.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If AB paid you $150,000 to peel a wafer sized piece of his skin and eat it....would you?

He wouldn't pay. You would have to take him to court like everyone else that he hasn't paid lol

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Sold.

You would have to go to court because he wouldn't pay.How many companies, people etc are taking legal action on him now? lol Quite a few I believe.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

He wouldn't pay. You would have to take him to court like everyone else that he hasn't paid.

You would have to go to court because he wouldn't pay.How many companies, people etc are taking legal action on him now? lol Quite a few I believe.

It would have to be cash up front.

And @Gugny, no, Mickey Mouse isn't on the $50.00 bill.  Don't get ripped off again.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Augie said:

AB sounds like he played without ANY helmet for a while. You won’t beat the NFL when they are trying to make things MORE safe with helmet rules. You MIGHT take the focus off of what an idiot you are to cause your own frost bite on your own feet. But I’m not distracted....you are STILL an idiot! 

I think it is safe to say he is not a process guy, and hence McBeane dodged a bullet when he snubbed us and went to play for Chucky.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 2:38 AM, ColoradoBills said:

You know I have always thought that you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills but just a troll from another team.

Maybe others know and I just missed something.

I checked on your "JOINED DATE" and low and behold it's October 29th 2017.

That's the day the Bills beat the Raiders 34-14.

Coincidence?

It was also the day his mom finally forced him to tidy his room. Every man has his limits

• Haha (+1) 1