Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...STILL find it hard to believe McBeane made a serious inquiry knowing McDermott's "process acumen"....he would have been a next day release......

Sometimes you have to see the forest thru the trees.

Anyway ... time to go root for Buffalo to get their butts kicked tonight ... GO RED WINGS.

Edited by frostbitmic

37 minutes ago, Chemical said:

It just reminds me of the posters in this thread calling AB a loser. Same motivation. Making themselves feel better because they think there’s something worse that what the Bills put out on offense last season. 

Can’t speak for anyone else who thinks he’s a loser, but my reason has ABSOFRICKENLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything about the Buffalo Bills. It has EVERYTHiNG to do with him and the Steelers. Period. 

So buy AB’s Phathead poster, get an AB bobble head to worship in your AB shrine, and root for the Raiders ‘til your heart’s content, but stop projecting your reasons for loving him onto Bills fans around here. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Can’t speak for anyone else who thinks he’s a loser, but my reason has ABSOFRICKENLUTELY NOTHING to do with anything about the Buffalo Bills. It has EVERYTHiNG to do with him and the Steelers. Period. 

So buy AB’s Phathead poster, get an AB bobble head to worship in your AB shrine, and root for the Raiders ‘til your heart’s content, but stop projecting your reasons for loving him onto Bills fans around here. 

Never said I like him. Only said I think it's embarrassing to see Bills fans call him a loser when he outscores all Bills receivers every year.

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

Depends, what do you call players that end up in gold jackets?

Pro Football Hall of Famers.

Or ushers at an upscale Hollywood movie theater. 

Brown keeps up his current trajectory, he’ll end up closer to the latter when it’s all said and done.

30 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Never said I like him. Only said I think it's embarrassing to see Bills fans call him a loser when he outscores all Bills receivers every year.

Bull crap. 

Oh, and he’s a loser.

Edited by K-9

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Sometimes you have to see the forest thru the trees.

Anyway ... time to go root for Buffalo to get their butts kicked tonight ... GO RED WINGS.

...LMAO bro..."forest through the trees"?......this azzclown is the "squirrel's nest in the trees".......good luck Chuckie......

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Pro Football Hall of Famers.

Or ushers at an upscale Hollywood movie theater. 

Brown keeps up his current trajectory, he’ll end up closer to the ladder when it’s all said and done.

Bull crap. 

Oh, and he’s a loser.

...he's a lock on a straight jacket with NO gold jacket EVER in his future.....tell me otherwise.....

26 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Antonio's behavior is why they banned that helmet ... A few seasons too late for Antonio but if it stops another player from brain dead behavior, the league did the right thing.

...not if it rids the league of garbage like this....make 'em play with NO helmet so we can speed up the "good riddance process"....no harm no foul.......

18 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The league and the union allowed any player to continue to play with a banned helmet for another year if they wanted to....(his wasn't banned).

In fact, by the end of last season, 32 players were still wearing banned helmets..because they were told they could.  He's asking for that same allowance.

I don't know what his point would be for only a year.. 

He practiced today wearing an approved helmet. He won't be playing regular season games unless he wears a certified helmet. Sometimes when you try to write a rule it is difficult to cover every conceivable circumstance. In this case the intent of the mutually agreed rule by the league and the union was obvious. I say with supreme confidence that he won't be playing or even practicing unless he wears a certified helmet. If Tom Brady and every other player in the league has to conform to the agreed upon standard then AB will have to conform. AB is attempting to search for an escape clause when all the doors have been shut to him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chemical said:

So funny. Well he's back at practice. We will see if he can once again outscore the entire Bills wide receiver corps and wipe that underserved smirk off Bills fans faces.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-actually-shows-up-for-raiders-practice-and-it-appears-his-crazy-helmet-saga-is-finally-over/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

Wait a minute.  You said you blocked me.....but you didn't?  You lied to me!!!

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, JohnC said:

He practiced today wearing an approved helmet. He won't be playing regular season games unless he wears a certified helmet. Sometimes when you try to write a rule it is difficult to cover every conceivable circumstance. In this case the intent of the mutually agreed rule by the league and the union was obvious. I say with supreme confidence that he won't be playing or even practicing unless he wears a certified helmet. If Tom Brady and every other player in the league has to conform to the agreed upon standard then AB will have to conform. AB is attempting to search for an escape clause when all the doors have been shut to him. 

OK

4 hours ago, Chemical said:

haha. It's embarrassing seeing Bills fans on this forum make fun of Antonio Brown (and call him a "loser") and, earlier this summer, John Gruden for complimenting Peterman. Maybe take a look in the mirror first.

Get bent.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chemical said:

So funny. Well he's back at practice. We will see if he can once again outscore the entire Bills wide receiver corps and wipe that underserved smirk off Bills fans faces.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-actually-shows-up-for-raiders-practice-and-it-appears-his-crazy-helmet-saga-is-finally-over/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

You know I have always thought that you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills but just a troll from another team.

Maybe others know and I just missed something.

I checked on your "JOINED DATE" and low and behold it's October 29th 2017.

That's the day the Bills beat the Raiders 34-14.

Coincidence?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

12 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

You know I have always thought that you are not a fan of the Buffalo Bills but just a troll from another team.

Coincidence?

Legit good sleuthing there.

• Like (+1) 1

Coincidence?

giphy.gif

Props to him if he is a troll- that's some long term trolling. I don't even understand how bills fans last as long as we do on this board, let alone a troll... 

Coincidence?

The day the straw obviously broke the camel's back.

AB sounds like he played without ANY helmet for a while. You won’t beat the NFL when they are trying to make things MORE safe with helmet rules. You MIGHT take the focus off of what an idiot you are to cause your own frost bite on your own feet. But I’m not distracted....you are STILL an idiot! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1