Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

I honestly wonder how much of this is for show just to generate some clicks and interest.

There is ZERO chance that AB walks away from the money.  There is ZERO chance that the Raiders release him.  There is ZERO chance the NFL allows his helmet.  This can only end one way.

Next up we will be treated to the prodigal son's return.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I honestly wonder how much of this is for show just to generate some clicks and interest.

There is ZERO chance that AB walks away from the money.  There is ZERO chance that the Raiders release him.  There is ZERO chance the NFL allows his helmet.  This can only end one way.

Feels like a vet wanting to skip camp as much as anything 

that and the guy is crazy

• Like (+1) 2

They decided to not pay Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper in their primes but inked this jackass instead. At least Chucky only has 9 years and 90 million on his contract. He would probably love for the whole thing to blow up and end with his firing like Rexy. Easy money

• Like (+1) 3

I am so, SO glad we avoided this Ringling Bros. spinoff, the NFL version. AB is a complete whack job. They can put his name and number on the back of a staight jacket. It will blend in just fine with the home whites. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Apparently Hard Knocks just wasn’t enough. That’s my guess. Keep that clown show rolling! 

2 minutes ago, Needle said:

They decided to not pay Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper in their primes but inked this jackass instead. At least Chucky only has 9 years and 90 million on his contract. He would probably love for the whole thing to blow up and end with his firing like Rexy. Easy money

Mack and Cooper didn't bring the attention that Gruden and the Raiders want.  Don't think for a second that they give two ***** about winning games.

49 minutes ago, Doc said:

Odd behavior and a lack of commitment from "Mr. Big Chest" quitter wasn't predictable?

And maybe he doesn't want to end up like Morse.  Fine, then retire and pay the money back.  At least Morse is still trying to be like Morse...

Concussed.

AB quit on Steelers.  He wanted out of there.  Why would the Raiders think he would not want to play for them?

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Concussed.

AB quit on Steelers.  He wanted out of there.  Why would the Raiders think he would not want to play for them?

Why would a team think "if he's willing to quit on one team why wouldn't he quit on us?" is that what you're asking?

Morse got a concussion trying to do his job, AB gave himself frostbite and then didn't want to play without his old helmet.

I'm thinking we got the better deal on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Concussed.

Maybe because he just quit on a better Franchise, GM, Coach, QB & supporting cast? Why wouldn't he do it again with much, much less?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Why would a team think "if he's willing to quit on one team why wouldn't he quit on us?" is that what you're asking?

Morse got a concussion trying to do his job, AB gave himself frostbite and then didn't want to play without his old helmet.

I'm thinking we got the better deal on this one.

It was actually not frostbite. Closer to trench foot. 

Trench foot is a medical condition caused by prolonged exposure of the feet to damp, unsanitary, and cold conditions. It is one of many immersion foot syndromes. The use of the word trench in the name of this condition is a reference to trench warfare, mainly associated with World War I.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It was actually not frostbite. Closer to trench foot. 

Trench foot is a medical condition caused by prolonged exposure of the feet to damp, unsanitary, and cold conditions. It is one of many immersion foot syndromes. The use of the word trench in the name of this condition is a reference to trench warfare, mainly associated with World War I.

Minor frostbite can cause the symptoms we all (unfortunately) saw on the bottom of his feet as well. No necrosis, but the blistering seen is common. 

But - you may be on to something as well. I’m not familiar with high-end, expensive cryo therapy he supposedly engaged in. It could be a combination of both.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Odd behavior and a lack of commitment from "Mr. Big Chest" quitter wasn't predictable?

And maybe he doesn't want to end up like Morse.  Fine, then retire and pay the money back.  At least Morse is still trying to be like Morse...

If he doesn't want to end up like Morse why is he choosing helmets that keep failing tests?

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1