Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

1 hour ago, T master said:

This guy is the biggest prima donna ####### i have ever seen !! 

First he screws the Steelers for all the money in his contract because he has a hissy fit about what ever he cry baby ass was complaining about & now because he thinks he's above the rules & got his guaranteed moneys from the Raiders & doesn't want to abide by the rules he's whining again !

I wish this ASS BAG would just go the frig away take his stolen money & his kids & family and go to Gilligans Island & let us enjoy football with out his prima donna BS talk about a cancer this guy brings a entire new meaning to the term !

I think he's more like a plague !! First class POS ? Prima donna cry baby !! Just GO AWAY AB !! 

You seem way too annoyed by this lol. Who cares? It's funny.

52 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I became an AB fan for a while from having him in fantasy football for a few years in a row.  Just loved watching him play, he is just unreal when he is at his best.  

I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year given he didn’t have a lot of baggage prior to that.  But as the offseason wore on, he just got worse and worse and now it’s at the point where I can’t stand him and he’s entering T.O. (At his worst) type territory.  

He went from a guy who worked harder than everyone to get to where he’s at, to a monstrous entitled diva who thinks he’s bigger than everything and everyone.  

Now I got my popcorn ready to sit back and laugh as I watch this s**t show go down as I hate the Raiders too (mostly because Raider fans are the absolute worse out here in Cali).

Now I secretly sit here praying that somehow, someway, Peterman ends up starting and watching AB deal with that Hahahaha!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

He's 1000x worse than T.O.

1 hour ago, T master said:

Sir you have a sick sense of humor but i guess if you drink enough beer you could find humor in it some where ? 

What?

20 hours ago, zonabb said:

But the guys on WGR55, lead by Schopp and White argue that culture, accountability, maturity and other qualitative measures are meaningless. Essentially, these guys believe there is zero negative impacts when players of this ilk act as they do. The issue with these dorks is they believe in binary quantitative evidence. In other words, they look at yards and catches and that, and only that, is a measure of the value of a player. They can be self-destructive off the field, destroy the lockerroom, and undermine the coach but none of that will impact the team or their own play because.... numbers. 

I am continually fascinated by the WGR55 people when I get a chance to listen. They seems to always focus on data and numbers, incorrectly in most cases, yet fail miserably in understanding that in all professions, and hockey and football are not immune, back co-workers can often have a deleterious impact on the organization. For some reason, they believe sports are immune. As soon as someone comes up with an analytical measure that quantifies the impact of these losers on a team, then maybe they'll believe in it. 

Let's maybe add some context here. You can't tell me that in cases where someone has to make a tough block or play to support a catch and run by Brown that less effort might be put into it because he's not someone a millionaire is going to stick his neck out for. That would impact, for example, yards after a catch in this on instance. That is a direct impact on the game due to bad behavior and I bet my next paycheck on it that it happens. The reason is, guys say they work harder for guys they love, who are committed to the team. So the inverse is true.

In the end, I railed against these kinds of players before and am a major supported of McD and Beane and the way they are shaping this team. Emotional maturity, team-first, football IQ, hard working, and smart. You can teach and coach up the emotionally intelligent and smart players, you can't with the Browns and Dareuses of the world... the perpetually late, inattentive, divas who put themselves above the team.

So I will thoroughly enjoy his lackluster season (he gave up on a much better QB) as much as I'll enjoy watching the Cowboys suck.

Sounds like WGR and Schoop are doing a great job!  Look at the long post you just wrote about their lack of understanding, and people have replied to your post too.  You're doing a great job of promoting them, keep it up and they may send you a nice X-Mas gift!

• Haha (+1) 1

There's gotta be some kind of between success & spiraling into idiocy when it comes to WR's.

The more successful they become, the more they become a locker room nightmare or complete tool.

Something tells me Antonio Brown's brain is a lost cause already. Let him wear whatever helmet he wants, it won't do him any good anyway.

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Incognito is an ACTUAL psychopath...and most of these same posters would be opening the car door for him if he was brought back to the Bills.

Umm Aaron Hernandez?  Glass houses dude.  Richie was/is a dude with issues but there are people on lots of teams with issues to varying degrees.  And don't act like there weren't Pats fans imagining AH's innocence.  

Personally I think there are times when the league and NFLPA should be a unified front but it is probably difficult in practice....devil in the details and all that.  RI probably shouldn't be playing and probably showed some signs behind the scenes in both Miami and Buffalo....and probably STL.  Hernandez was known to be a bad dude.  T Hill?  Where/how is the line drawn?  

The culture and desire to win can be a destructive force.  The alimighy importance of Penn State football caused that program, at the time legendary for its high standards of character, to look the other way on the most horrific crimes imaginable.  And when the crimes were discovered the fan base was indignant about the wrist slap they received.  

15 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who knows.  Who cares.  If he doesn’t play this year then we can have this discussion 

We shouldn't discuss this topic because?  My amateurish diagnosis is that Brown has some sort of OCD and is attached to that helmet.  The league and the union can't bend to him given all the concussion talk over the last several years.  Brady and Rodgers are bigger stars and nothing changed for them.  It's possible that Brown needs some sort of mental health help.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Umm Aaron Hernandez?  Glass houses dude.  Richie was/is a dude with issues but there are people on lots of teams with issues to varying degrees.  And don't act like there weren't Pats fans imagining AH's innocence.  

Personally I think there are times when the league and NFLPA should be a unified front but it is probably difficult in practice....devil in the details and all that.  RI probably shouldn't be playing and probably showed some signs behind the scenes in both Miami and Buffalo....and probably STL.  Hernandez was known to be a bad dude.  T Hill?  Where/how is the line drawn?  

The culture and desire to win can be a destructive force.  The alimighy importance of Penn State football caused that program, at the time legendary for its high standards of character, to look the other way on the most horrific crimes imaginable.  And when the crimes were discovered the fan base was indignant about the wrist slap they received.  

We shouldn't discuss this topic because?  My amateurish diagnosis is that Brown has some sort of OCD and is attached to that helmet.  The league and the union can't bend to him given all the concussion talk over the last several years.  Brady and Rodgers are bigger stars and nothing changed for them.  It's possible that Brown needs some sort of mental health help.

Don’t sell yourself short..when it comes to Obsessive Disorders, you’re no amateur.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/9/2019 at 2:51 PM, whatdrought said:

His old helmet obvious gave him brain damage... he should be great full for the change. 

One of your bold predictions was that the Raiders would say screw it and just forfeit the season and move to Las Vegas now..........You may have been onto something.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So what is his problem with the new helmet and why does he like the old one better?

Because he needs something new to bich about

2 hours ago, ALF said:

"They don’t certify equipment that’s old than 10 years."

that seems odd , if it is safe as new helmets  ?

It’s a private company so they pretty much do whatever they want.

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Hmmmmm. Never saw this coming. LOL

I'm just gonna keep quiet and laugh at those who wanted this clown.  

I wish someone bump that thread.  I hated everything about AB.  It blows my mind that if he would have been happy to come here, he’d be here doing the same crap.