Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

1 minute ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

At first i thought this was all shtick for Hard Knocks. Now I know it's the Raiders. Brown wants out until he can play in Vegas

Brown has gone crazy.

Way too many hits to the head. 

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

AB is clearly mentally Ill. Thank god we didn’t end up trading for this train wreck!!!

No, he's just showing multiple signs of severe CTE. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

YUP, prob won't show up to the HOF without a PInk Jacket or some crap. Dude is an absolute head case, I was so happy the trade feel through and this just reinforces it even more. 

Just wait until about week 4-6 when he realizes a HOF QB is not throwing to him anymore. 

The Pitts org and fans most be loving this crap.

Or he is behind a Peterman Pick Six Special..... I think we should pool together and have Carr take an 'off day' to make this a reality....

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Didn't hear much from AB off the field the first eight seasons in the league.  That Burfict hit in the playoffs may have done some serious long term damage.

Agreed. 

His personality and behaviour has deteriorated over the years. 

Too many hits to the head. 

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Agreed. 

His personality and behaviour has deteriorated over the years. 

Too many hits to the head. 

Yes you’ve said that several times already. I, too, love to diagnose medical conditions for people I’ve never met from my keyboard.

counterpoint: maybe AB is just a jagoff and the money and fame associated with becoming the best WR in the league allowed him to, you know, stop caring completely about appearances.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Yes you’ve said that several times already. I, too, love to diagnose medical conditions for people I’ve never met from my keyboard.

counterpoint: maybe AB is just a jagoff and the money and fame associated with becoming the best WR in the league allowed him to, you know, stop caring completely about appearances.

I blame his helmet leaving him prone to head injuries. 

Which he clings to because hes a jagoff.

its a vicious cycle

• Haha (+1) 1

As much as I though the price was right the take a chance on him, I couldn’t imagine this clown in our camp. 

Hard Knocks hit this choice out of the park...

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I blame his helmet leaving him prone to head injuries. 

Which he clings to because hes a jagoff.

its a vicious cycle

I think the league is full of weird dudes. I also think most of the ones down the depth chart are too scared for their livelihoods to let their true colors show. 

AB is in the business of AB. Between the head and the feet he’s the most talked about player in the league. That’s great for the “AB” business. 

Edited by Chuck Wagon

Just now, Doc said:

Will it?  You think the Raiders are headed to the playoffs this year?  Next year?

No but I’m betting AB will be AB on the field...all this other stuff is just fun (or, for the majority of the posters in this thread, whistling past the graveyard).

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

No but I’m betting AB will be AB on the field...all this other stuff is just fun (or, for the majority of the posters in this thread, whistling past the graveyard).

I was breezing through this thread and about to post the same.

AB is a whack job and I'll believe in his demise when I see it on the field.

AB, Burfict and Ritchie (did I leave anyone out?) are guys that Al would have approved of and may have prospered with. In a different era.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

He’s thinking of every excuse as to why he might suck now. “I HAVE NO FEET”, “MY HELMET MAKES IT HARD TO SEE”

Next he will be mad that he can’t wear a gold plated jock strap outside his jersey. “WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY I CANT?! THIS IS DUMB I QUIT.”

I know this was tongue in cheek.  But you actually nailed it.  He knows he wont be nearly as productive.  He's pre-building excuses.  Good call.