Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

Just now, Doc said:

I didn't see it as political at all.

I doubt that.  The Raiders gave up a 3rd and 5th.  A 2nd rounder at most probably gets it done.

Word on the street at the time was we were swapping firsts

But

Lets say that is even true...that means no Cody Ford

At this point I woudl even consider THAT a win because I love Ford

30 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

To those who say character does not matter - exhibit 1.

I don’t know where his head is at this very moment but I’d take his 11,000 yards and 74 touchdowns even knowing he’d cause some head scratching moments along the way. 

If hes he’s looking for reasons to retire, such is life, but he’s had a hell of a lot of reasons for a team to put up with the headaches

20 minutes ago, Dopey said:

WTH was political in what I wrote?!?!

Looks like you saw the name Donald Trump and forgot to read the rest. Limeaid liking an idiotic comment like yours is a given, but stosh?!?

Hope the moderators are smart enough to see my post wasn't political. Geez.

It wasn’t political at all. I have a feeling he’s one of those that only reads something until he comes to one of his trigger words then smashes reply.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Dopey said:

WTH was political in what I wrote?!?!

Looks like you saw the name Donald Trump and forgot to read the rest. Limeaid liking an idiotic comment like yours is a given, but stosh?!?

Hope the moderators are smart enough to see my post wasn't political. Geez.

Meh, I have my doubts. Why wouldn’t you say it was a good thing Bon Jovi didn’t buy the team because he was the believed, out of the three that bid, that would move the team. (Toronto)

3 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Meh, I have my doubts. Why wouldn’t you say it was a good thing Bon Jovi didn’t buy the team because he was the believed, out of the three that bid, that would move the team. (Toronto)

What are you doubting? That my comment wasn't political? How you could see something political in what I wrote is asinine.

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

What are you doubting? That my comment wasn't political? How you could see something political in what I wrote is asinine.

Yeah, I do doubt it. Like I said, if you said Bon Jovi your statement would have held water. He was the one that was feared to move the team...not Trump.

And I’ll let it go.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Yes and that helmet is not allowed.

Kelso recommended another helmet for a new designer but it has not got thru NFL: rules people and NFLPA who seem to object to any new safety item.

Limeaid, you got that pretty darn right.

ridiculous, and the players go along with it, plus complain about safety measures on tackling.

Antonio Brown took too many hits to the head and now appears to be suffering from severe CTE. 

When it's all said and done, I'd bet his brain is completely mangled, causing severe personality behaviour problems and what appears to be paranoia. 

Completely bizarre---just the way I like it!

I think someone from the Raiders should just smash his current helmet while he is away, then just say there are no more to be had. 

BTW, I saw one comment in that long Mike Silver twitter thread (hey guys, write and article if you are writing an article) that suggested the story of Brown damaging his feet in the cyro were "debunked".  Usually I wouldn't give some twitter comment the time of day, but that caught my eye.  I did a quick search when I read it and could find no real objection to his frostbite story. Anyone have any info on this?

• Like (+1) 1