Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think the key word, here, is "idiot."  This guy is a mental midget.

I've heard a lot of interviews with is dad, "Touchdown Eddie Brown," because he's (I believe) the most prolific WR in AFL history and played in Albany.  He always seemed like a nice, down to earth dude.

His son ... not so much. 

He was a football player who couldn’t get into Florida State because of academic concerns!  Free Shoes University!!!

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who foots the bill for the medical costs?  The Raiders or the cryogenic company?

How about the ‘empty headed f***’ who didn’t read the footwear cautions.  If I have missed information regarding that, my apologies.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

He showed up to camp in a hot air balloon he probably wanted to be on Hard Knocks.

There is a difference between "look at me publicity event" and being on the show day after day taking criticism as often is done on what I have seen on that show. 

16 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The problem with AB's feet is actually frostbite.  It's now being reported that he walked into one of the new cryotherapy chambers without the proper foot wear on and got frostbite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-browns-feet-are-reportedly-not-blistered-but-frostbitten-from-a-cryotherapy-machine/

The irony is delicious.

He won't come to Buffalo, the "Siberia of the NFL"  to play.  Instead he goes to sunny California and gets frostbite in the middle of the summer. 

What a dumb ass...  ?

632f009b780b6102c5fc0fa516fce455Frostbite.webp 23.19 kB · 8 downloads

The lengths some people go to miss training camp !!

• Haha (+1) 2