Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

The problem with AB's feet is actually frostbite.  It's now being reported that he walked into one of the new cryotherapy chambers without the proper foot wear on and got frostbite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-browns-feet-are-reportedly-not-blistered-but-frostbitten-from-a-cryotherapy-machine/

The irony is delicious.

He won't come to Buffalo, the "Siberia of the NFL"  to play.  Instead he goes to sunny California and gets frostbite in the middle of the summer. 

What a dumb ass...  ?

Frostbite.thumb.jpg.3d758990f98e340a7c937cd06553f0b7.jpg

632f009b780b6102c5fc0fa516fce455Frostbite.webp

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Feet so frostbit, toes so chilly, signed with the Raiders to collect my milli's, media talkin s*** that's silly, they know I'm unstable really, clearly, n**** I'm illy ~ TI voice

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The problem with AB's feet is actually frostbite.  It's now being reported that he walked into one of the new cryotherapy chambers without the proper foot wear on and got frostbite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-browns-feet-are-reportedly-not-blistered-but-frostbitten-from-a-cryotherapy-machine/

The irony is delicious.

He won't come to Buffalo, the "Siberia of the NFL"  to play.  Instead he goes to sunny California and gets frostbite in the middle of the summer. 

What a dumb ass...  ?

Frostbite.thumb.jpg.3d758990f98e340a7c937cd06553f0b7.jpg

632f009b780b6102c5fc0fa516fce455Frostbite.webp 23.19 kB · 3 downloads

AB should be very careful about what he says right now.., I'd  hate to see him put his foot in his mouth. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

I didn't want him when we tried to trade for him earlier in the off-season and this garbage makes me happier that he isn't here. He's going to roll in and demand the ball when he's ready, but have zero chemistry with Carr... then the words and exchanges in the media will start...

I suspect a full on spiral out of control from this team by week 5.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MR8 said:

I didn't want him when we tried to trade for him earlier in the off-season and this garbage makes me happier that he isn't here. He's going to roll in and demand the ball when he's ready, but have zero chemistry with Carr... then the words and exchanges in the media will start...

I suspect a full on spiral out of control from this team by week 5.

I really think he has CTE.  

My brother is a die Hard Steelers fan.  He's confused how AB has changed so much.  He used to be a guy that just came to work, did his job, worked hard and kept pretty much quiet.  Now he's dying his mustache blonde, won't shut up, criticizes old teammates and his DIVA level is at Mariah Carey's.

He went from this:

Image result for antonio brown rookie year

To this:

Image result for Crazy Eyes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5