Wyatt Teller dominating run block

Bocephuz

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Remember the old days when you could develop a linemen.  I think this kid will be ready to fully step in and dominate in 2020, with serving as great relief in 2019.

Ah, yes. When Al Bemiller was a struggling young guard who eventually earned starting Center on the Championship teams!

Oh! not that far back..?

my bad.

Nevermind.

• Haha (+1) 2

Doesn’t Teller only play guard?

It seems as if there is a lot of versatility among the other linemen. 

If he isn’t a starter he may not make the team.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

John, seriously I would be surprised if they cut him.

Remember the old days when you could develop a linemen.  I think this kid will be ready to fully step in and dominate in 2020, with serving as great relief in 2019.

...perhaps we struck gold AGAIN in the 5th.......Meatball, Milano, Neal, Teller and hopefully Joseph........uncanny 5th round success...

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Doesn’t Teller only play guard?

It seems as if there is a lot of versatility among the other linemen. 

If he isn’t a starter he may not make the team.

THAT is what works against him. I still REALLY like his potential, though. He’s tough, with good feet and he certainly plays to the whistle. I remember in pass pro last year where he had nobody to block, so he just tossed Dawkin’s guy to the ground like a rag doll!  He’s just lookin’ for someone to HIT. I like that! 

• Like (+1) 2

There are going to be some real tough decisions along the O-line. I think the assuming Ford is locked in at RG and the starting 5 looks like Dawkins-Spain-Mitch-Ford-Ty there is going to be some tough decisions as to who makes the bench.I honestly think Teller should make the roster, let Spain anchor the LG position for one year and develop Teller. 

Teller might not make the football team.  He doesn’t have the position flexibility that the team likes compared to guys like John Feliciano, Spencer Long, or even this Ryan Bates character.

The fact that he was a Bills draft pick should buy him at least one more year but he needs to start performing on a consistent basis

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

When I saw this guy and his long hair I was impressed. Beyond those beautiful golden locks of hair & well groomed goatee, there’s a nasty wild man. 

Not here to judge. To each their own! His hair and grooming come in second to keeping Josh upright and creating holes for Shady & Gang! I was more into the Farrah Fawcett posters in my day!   But I do like his nasty!  ?

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

He will make the 53 is my prediction..

Not every player in the team need have versatility..

I’m not so sure about this since there’s a very good chance that we keep 4 RB’s and 7 WR’s and 8 DL.  I think we will have very limited spots and that could go to people who can fill more spots.

20 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m not so sure about this since there’s a very good chance that we keep 4 RB’s and 7 WR’s and 8 DL.  I think we will have very limited spots and that could go to people who can fill more spots.

I predict they keep 9 OL... If that’s the case I think he makes it.. 

They can always get a WR or RB off the street  mid season in they need to... much harder with decent OL..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I predict they keep 9 OL... If that’s the case I think he makes it.. 

They can always get a WR or RB off the street  mid season in they need to... much harder with decent OL..

I do like Teller and want to keep him but man...it’s going to be a tight one from a numbers perspective.  I actually thought Teller was going to be our starting left guard before FA started.   

• Like (+1) 1