Beer prices last night? $14!

23 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Was anyone actually buying beer inside.  You can buy multiple tickets and just go to your car and drink

This guy might be the most savvy of ALL of us!  When beers are $14, but tickets are $5, just go with 2 tickets and save $4 by having Halftime in the Lot! ?

2 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

I was told a beer was $14?  is this true?

These things are important.  Educate me please.

I don't understand why people feel the need to drink beer while watching sporting events...

53 minutes ago, Marv Levy said:

Who remembers when it was Rich Stadium and you could actually bring in any alcohol? As long as it was in a plastic container, the stadium personnel didn't care. And don't forget pot smokers hill during halftime on the North side. Nothing like dominating the AFC back in the late 80's early 90's all buzzed up! Damn, sure miss that.

GO BILLS!!

Whaaat?!? Dopey didn't know about this. WTH?!?! I just smoked in our van before the game. 

6910724545511424_n.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Carpbflo2 said:

$14 for 24 ounce can.  $9 for 12 ounce can of craft beer.  Few places for draft beer.  

What crafts did they have? $7 a beer is certainly not outrageous...and man i will spend $9 all day long if they have 60 Minute or something similiar. Price of doing business in my mind!

41 minutes ago, Heitz said:

BTW, you guys are doing it all wrong - drink several beers outside, then when you go into the stadium, find your seats and that one guy in your crew will INSIST on more beers.  Have him make the beer run and insist "you'll get the next round".  All you have to do is make it though half time before it your turn to buy a round and you're golden!  ?

At last years opener every time I turned around, I was handed another beer.  Not sure which one of the homies kept making the beer runs, but someone dropped some coin... ?

where you been son? Beer sales been end of 3rd for two years now..but then again your crew not the best and the brightest amongst us, so they prolly bought the "beer stands are closed"  excuse....ya cheap bastage! I am rattin ya out at the opener !!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I don't understand why people feel the need to drink beer while watching sporting events...

Cause its fun and I like it! I dont understand why people feel  the need to question why i like to drink beer during sporting events!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think the Bills, along with their concession charge higher prices (and quantity) to keep alcohol sales in check.  The stadium has had it's problems with rowdy intoxicated people.

As a comparison, the Ravens lowered their food/drink prices last season and continues this year.  

Domestic 12oz.  $5

Domestic 16oz and Drafts, $7

Premium 16oz and Drafts, $8

Premium spirits, $9

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Cause its fun and I like it! I dont understand why people feel  the need to question why i like to drink beer during sporting events!

Drinking water is cheaper haha

45 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Was anyone actually buying beer inside.  You can buy multiple tickets and just go to your car and drink

Only works in December for a long-cratered season.

then snarf up lots of tickets up top for almost nothing on eBay 

54 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

They confiscated my bottle of water on my way in.  They also took my mesh see-through bag and made me carry the rest of my stuff by hand, which was difficult on crutches.

Yep, all beverages are prohibited. Here are the only allowed items:

https://www.buffalobills.com/stadium/gate-entry-and-permitted-items

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Perhaps it’s to ease the pain and guilt associated with a cruel hoax perpetrated upon one’s own children, at a time of year associated with ‘good tidings to all’?...?

(Now picture Danny Devito doing his Louie DePalma’s “nyeahhhh!”)

Civic Stadium-  -.99 six pack of Simon Pure and a buck a ticket.  Those were the good old days.  Used to sit on the 50 yard line steps and give the guys in that line a beer and they would tell the users not to bother the kids.  Great seats. 

Yankee's game it is ten dollars for a beer.  12OZ.  Going price. 

2 hours ago, Carpbflo2 said:

$14 for 24 ounce can.  $9 for 12 ounce can of craft beer.  Few places for draft beer.  

Do they actually serve it in a can?  I'd think you could throw a 24 oz can much further than a ***** and would hurt more.

Damm can't believe my word was censored out.  Well I was referring to something thrown into the end zone a couple seasons back.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

35 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

• Food – unopened, single serve containers carried in an approved size clear plastic bag. 

so any food/snacks/candy can be taken as long as out of original packaging and put into freezer bags? Im confused, since it also says unopened too..

Edited by badassgixxer05

48 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Except when they permit them, like they did last year despite being "prohibited" at the time.  I know the list.  It was extra hot last year but cooler yesterday so allowing it then was likely a shallow PR move so they don't look bad for allowing people to get heat stroke for the sake of concession profits.