Around the AFCE Preseason Games

Heitz

6 hours ago, Heitz said:

At least we're not the Lions:

"By halftime, the Lions trailed 20-0, were outgained 262-28 and were booed off the Ford Field turf. The final yardage difference: 459-93. That’s preposterous in any circumstance, and if nothing else, raises alarms about the Lions’ depth. No sense overreacting to one exhibition, but as long as the NFL insists on the charade, it warrants some reaction, and for the Lions, this was a disaster. If you can dig up anything positive, you clearly were over-served."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/columnists/bob-wojnowski/2019/08/09/detroit-lions-show-absolutely-nothing-31-3-loss-new-england-patriots/1953966001/

Oof.

And the Pats only played ONE starter?? WTF...

The Bellicheat**** coaching tree

6 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Rosen had a couple nice throws, but mostly got bailed out by Preston Williams.

Overall, poor pocket presence, doesn't seem to make good decisions, and didn't seem to know what was going on around him. The exact stuff Rosen was supposed to be good at, is the very stuff he's not good at. 

..I think you're a bit harsh in your assessment...after all, the wounds run deep about the "nine mistakes taken before me".......not even sure if the stitches have been removed....

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..I think you're a bit harsh in your assessment...after all, the wounds run deep about the "nine mistakes taken before me".......not even sure if the stitches have been removed....

They got reopened when he got dumped on his ass by the cardinals. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

They got reopened when he got dumped on his ass by the cardinals. 

...and I'd bet you sent him a sympathy card.....:thumbsup:....my Putz Boy......loathe the ones with zero respect for the game or the titans who paved their way to absurd money.....we DID get the RIGHT Josh......Humility 101 IMO.....

My hate for the Patriots isn’t a healthy experience.  I even get upset when they win in the preseason.

I’m not asking for much.  I just want the Bills to sweep that team every season from now until the universe ends.

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

As well they should be. Daniel Jones carved them up yesterday. I repeat, DANIEL JONES carved them up. Their offense is gonna be good but their D is far from solid, but them again it is preseason.

Daniel Jones just doing Nathan Peterman.