Would You Sell One of Your Little Toes?

Irv

41 minutes ago, Irv said:

I’m very interested in the folks who would not sell for any price.  

My son & wife NOT at any price.

But... For me, it would have to be in Millions, like I said... $5 million or more.

Bob Marley died of cancer because he refused to have his foot amputated.  No?

He'd probably be living today.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I've got weird little toes so I'm not sure if that makes them more or less valuable. Also, wouldn't a human being pretty much lose the ability to walk properly if they lost a toe? Or would losing the same toe on both feet equal things out and balance would, quite literally, be restored?

If I had to lose a toe, I'd like it to go here - https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/sourtoe-cocktail

Edited by Blokestradamus

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My son & wife NOT at any price.

But... For me, it would have to be in Millions, like I said... $5 million or more.

Bob Marley died of cancer because he refused to have his foot amputated.  No?

He'd probably be living today.

Everyone has a price.  Ask them again.  There is no limit. 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, Nextmanup said:

This is an odd question.

Why do you ask?

I'm interested in people that will not sell at any price.  It tells me a lot about a person.  Are they selfish? 

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm interested in people that will not sell at any price.  It tells me a lot about a person.  Are they selfish? 

I think it's a cool exercise.  Nice warm-up for, "Would You Sell One Hour With Your Spouse?"

31 minutes ago, Irv said:

Or they do NOT have money problems?

People who'd sell part of their body for a price are desparate... Especially, the lower the price is.

Both my son & wife wouldn't sell for anything... They aren't concerned with money... Pre-occupied with money.  The are indifferent, simply don't need it. It's nice if they do have the $$$, and enjoy it.

They also know that a chopped off small toe is usesless.

Now... A kidney or vital organ?  That's a better question.

The ones that won't sell their body parts are more idealistic... Less reactionary. More practical.

It's like putting your oxygen mask on first before helping others with their mask during a plane event... That isn't selfish... It's practical, pragmatic and logical.

You can't help anybody else if you can't help yourself... Especially with a useless body part that nobody can possible need.

A kidney... That somebody was going to die without?  If I was the perfect match.  I would give free.  Yet, I won't actively seek those people.  I am a tad bit selfish that way.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This isn't a bad question if you think of the alternative....which I'm sure everyone has been asked this question:

Would you S a D for $1,000,000?

4 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Done by a professional and no pain?  $10K and it's done.

So, you mean a hooker?