Would You Sell One of Your Little Toes?

Irv

9 hours ago, Irv said:

If you were asked to sell one of your little toes, how much would it take?    The deal would be that it would be removed by a qualified surgeon, surgery paid for by the buyer, and you would feel no pain during or after the removal.  How much?

This is an odd question.

Why do you ask?

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Hell, I'd give it away.  Damn things are useless, good only for stubbing on things and hurting like hell.

It serves an important purpose....it protects the toe next door! If I could add YOUR toe to the outside of MY foot, while still fitting in my shoes, I’d be less careful around furniture! 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

It serves an important purpose....it protects the toe next door! If I could add YOUR toe to the outside of MY foot, while still fitting in my shoes, I’d be less careful around furniture! 

Not a problem.  I'll have it overnighted tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope you don’t plan to stick me with the shipping! I can take UPS ground if it’s going to cost me. 

You're getting a free toe, and you're going to complain about shipping?

Well, ***** you then.  I'll send it to someone who appreciates a quality distal phalanx.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You're getting a free toe, and you're going to complain about shipping?

Well, ***** you then.  I'll send it to someone who appreciates a quality distal phalanx.

WAIT! I was just getting ONE toe? I thought this was for the set! You will get a seriously bad Yelp review from me on the digit swapping platform! 

I bet your “quality” was average at best! 

Edited by Augie

50 grand, but I want to sell them both.  Package deal.  100K would pay off my wife’s and my student loans.  I don’t need those toes anymore.  I really don’t need to impress anyone, and the nubs would make for a good conversation starter when I’m wearing flip flops.

Need a kidney?  

• Like (+1) 1

No, but I would sell one of yours...

On 8/9/2019 at 11:28 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

50 grand, but I want to sell them both.  Package deal.  100K would pay off my wife’s and my student loans.  I don’t need those toes anymore.  I really don’t need to impress anyone, and the nubs would make for a good conversation starter when I’m wearing flip flops.

Need a kidney?  

Voting for Bernie would too.  AND you still get to keep your toes.

"Keep your toes!  Feel the Bern!"

^^^That's a hell of a campaign slogan!^^^

?