Good Night / Bad Night - Pre-Season Game 1

On 8/9/2019 at 6:08 PM, skibum said:

I feel like the preseason games don't mean as much as they should as far as roster decisions go. How many times have we seen a guy like Brandon Reilly pile up numbers in the second half of these games, only to get cut anyway? I feel like that's what's probably going to happen with McKenzie and Wade. Shining in the second half of a preseason game doesn't seem to get you anywhere, because if the coaching staff thought you were better, they would have played you earlier in the game. 

May be now they will earn reps with the 1s and 2s and play the 1st half of remaining pre-season games.

I just watched the rookie, Deebo Samuel, go up over a DB’s head to wrestle a ball in for a 40 td gain(something that can be seen around the nfl weekly), yet on this board there are people saying Allen was 6 inches off and it shouldn’t have hit jones in the hands but in the numbers so he could cover up.... good lord. 

On 8/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I thought Singletary had a great game and looked good

I think the major point was directed at those who think he will come in and take McCoy and Gores spot. Hes not a starter 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, JeffAtl said:

Guys like Nathan Peterman are prime examples of that.  Give him a controlled environment and he could probably beat out Tom Brady or Big Ben.  

I had to read this three times to be sure of what I was reading. Ahhhh???? ?   Oh, I not even gonna say it . . .

2 hours ago, downunderbill said:

Zay had to extent his arms very high, head height, and probably a six inches to a foot from his helmet. Clearly outside his catch radius, this is all on Allen.

Sarcasm comes in many forums.