Good Night / Bad Night - Pre-Season Game 1

Agree with all of it except singletary

by the time he made it into the game the bills were already doing the mix and match with the offensive line.....he looked great in the passing game.

The thing is....im ok with taking our time with him.....Devin is going to get his carries by attrition in a 16 game season.....love having him in the bullpen while we ride out the future HOF'rs

37 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

wishful thinking?

there you go again. ignorant post.

THIS is exactly what the IGNOR feature is for! - works like a charm...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

It's not the coach. 

That's on the player. The Bills dropped the ball a ton last year and outside of Foster they all struggled to get separation. Beasley and Brown should help but even Brown has his struggles with drops. I was really hoping they'd make a big trade for a legit starting reciever. They didnt. Hopefully someone emerges.

one may and hopefully they all contribute in helping the team get wins through the 2019 season. then, a draft I'm personally looking forward to as I believe Beane will continue to add more key players with the 2020 draft  that will be stockpiled with wr talent.

some may not see it, some may not, but I see a bright future ahead for the buffalo bills.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

From NFL.com

While many a starting quarterback was on the sidelines Thursday, Josh Allen took to the field for the Bills' first two series. While Allen is seeking improvement from a rookie year in which he completed 52.8 percent of his passes, his preseason-opening showing was very much a microcosm of what he's previously showed. Allen horribly misfired on some passes, but looked great on others (finding new addition Cole Beasley twice on intermediate throws on the first drive). He also showed his running ability with a first-drive scramble that no doubt terrified the Buffalo faithful. Across two drives, Allen drove the Bills down for a missed field goal, completed six of 11 passes for 66 yards and showed he's still very much a work in progress and an adventure on every play.

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

Didn't hit him in stride. He had to turn his body sideways and reach for the ball. If it was in stride it would have hit him in the right shoulder and he would have walked in to the endzone.

Zay screwed the pooch on that play. He took his eye off the ball before he secured it.  Not a pinpoint accuracy pass but damn good enough for an NFL WR IMO

Edited by ddaryl

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Zay screwed the pooch on that play. He took his eye off the ball before he secured it.  Not a pinpoint accuracy pass but damn good enough for an NFL WR IMO

It was definitely good enough to catch.  However, a play like that really does showcase why Allen is a 50% passer right now. Both QB and WR are to blame on that missed opportunity.  

Edited by FiftyPercent

1 minute ago, FiftyPercent said:

It was definitely good enough to catch.  However, a play like that really does showcase why Allen is a 50% passer right now. Both QB and WR are to blame on that missed opportunity.  

On that particular pass I don't think you can say anything about Allen on that one.   I also view Allen as a 58% comp QB this season

Just now, FiftyPercent said:

hence the screen name, eh.  you ought to be a fun short run around this joint.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FiftyPercent said:

That's how I see it.