The improvement of this roster is incredible.

I will mentally throw roses or tomatoes or D cells depending on what they actually do on the field.

On 8/9/2019 at 5:46 AM, ganesh said:

preseason is a "no-biggie" for confirmed starters.  But for fringe starters, backups and  players on the bubble, it is pretty big.  Let us applaud their effort to make the 53 man roster.

A former player on sportsradio the other day said vets needed about one quarter and a half to get ready

and rookies needed parts of 3 games to get used to formation and the speed of the pro game

Edited by row_33

On 8/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, BillsPride12 said:

While watching the game last night the one thought that kept popping into my head..."We're getting there"

We are still at least a year away but you can see the progress and the depth continue to grow.

When compared to last year, even now, it's infinitely better in many aspects both within the roster and without, including the coaches and even FO.

That said, I'm not setting many expectations for this year, and think we're at least another year of current roster development, system continuity/coach consistency, maintained cap management, and a 2020 FA/draft class away from seeing this team become the perennial playoff/SB contender we're all hoping for.