[Name Only Title] Feliciano and Ford

wppete

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think our line is set.

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsheke 

12 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

This is the best combo this year.

12 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Nsheke played well. I dont have any problems with whatever combo of Feliciano/Ford/Nsheke they want to use as the Right side. ?

I have no problem with Nsheke as I thought he might take the job when we signed him.

However, I would love Ford to get that spot, too, if for no other reason that we are now short at back-up T.  I know, I know, 6 or one half dozen.  However, I was just counting on Ford being the tackle and if anything happens to Dawkins or Ford, Nsheke goes in.

We are a little deeper at guard than we are at T, and now we have our T draft pick going in at G.  Which, honestly, that is fine if he is good, but again we are thin at T.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Mountain Man said:

Good is stretching it. He looked competent. I wouldn't want him starting every game 

I mean your backup C isnt going to look like an all pro.....that NEVER happens.

He wont make that mistake that gets your QB killed

We are in a nice situation on the right side of the OL

Isnt that a nice thing to hear after years of not?

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I have no problem with Nsheke as I thought he might take the job when we signed him.

However, I would love Ford to get that spot, too, if for no other reason that we are now short at back-up T.  I know, I know, 6 or one half doze.  However, I was just counting on Ford being the tackle and if anything happens to Dawkins or Ford, Nsheke goes in.

We are a little deeper at guard than we are at T, and now we have our T draft pick going in at G.  Which, honestly, that is fine if he is good, but again we are thin at T.

This is how I see it.  They need another T on the 53.  That extra T will typically not dress on Sundays but it seems to me you have

to protect against injuries.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Conversely, Bodine demonstrated why the Bills went out and made Mitch Morse the richest center in the NFL.  Please get better, Mitch.  The Bills need to be able to cut Bodine's behind.  The same goes fro Vlad Ducasse.  I'll give Spain a mulligan on his holding penalty this time, but I don't want to see him make a habit of it.   

Mostly I don’t want to see him get caught doing it, ?

4 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I don't think Ford is near ready to handle the Kahlil Mack / Von Millers of the world who routinely line up across from the RT

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Concussion.

Protocol*

He's in Concussion Protocol, which mostly sounds like he's taking the preseason easy.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Protocol*

He's in Concussion Protocol, which mostly sounds like he's taking the preseason easy.

If you want our relationship to work....please stop correcting me in front of the children.  Oh yeah...I almost forgot...my parents are coming in town this weekend.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you want our relationship to work....please stop correcting me in front of the children.  Oh yeah...I almost forgot...my parents are coming in town this weekend.  

Your mother always criticizes my cooking. Im going to a hotel!

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.