[Name Only Title] Feliciano and Ford

wppete

John Feliciano and Cody Ford were very impressive today. These two in the middle were knocking people all over the place. Feliciano was tossing people to the ground on the majority of the plays. Two huge mean, aggressive dudes that can move. Excited to what they can do this year especially in the run game. 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Conversely, Bodine demonstrated why the Bills went out and made Mitch Morse the richest center in the NFL.  Please get better, Mitch.  The Bills need to be able to cut Bodine's behind.  The same goes fro Vlad Ducasse.  I'll give Spain a mulligan on his holding penalty this time, but I don't want to see him make a habit of it.   

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Right on. I really liked what I saw tonight out of the starting OL. And that was with Morse out!

I'm expecting Feliciano and Ford to slide one step to the right when Morse comes back.

Hoping they continue to gel!

I think our line is set.

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsheke 

• Like (+1) 9

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Conversely, Bodine demonstrated why the Bills went out and made Mitch Morse the richest center in the NFL.  Please get better, Mitch.  The Bills need to be able to cut Bodine's behind.  The same goes fro Vlad Ducasse.  I'll give Spain a mulligan on his holding penalty this time, but I don't want to see him make a habit of it.   

I’m not sure how Ducasse can be ahead of Teller in the depth chart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think our line is set.

We have to get Feliciano in the starting lineup. I like:

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Feliciano - Ford

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I think our line is set.

If Long comes back, I think it will be Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Long - Ford, with Nsekhe as the swing tackle and Feliciano as the C/G backup

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So Feliciano looked good at C?

I dont know how it would work out if he had to spend serious time there during the regular season. But as of tonight, he was light years better than Bodine, and looking like a solid backup at Center or starter somewhere else in the interior.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

So Feliciano looked good at C?

Played better than you'd expect. Bodine OTOH, is a disaster. Boggles the mind how he started all those games in Cincy when they were making the playoffs every year.

8 minutes ago, vincec said:

If Long comes back, I think it will be Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Long - Ford, with Nsekhe as the swing tackle and Feliciano as the C/G backup

The depth we have on the OL is great to see.  I think the competition has done wonders for Dawkins' mindset. He was way too comfy last season just having the LT position just handed to him. Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Long - Ford - Nsekhe - Feliciano and Long is a pretty solid and versatile line up. Ducasse and Bodine don't seem to bring anything but stench to the table. Though Bodine at times was serviceable last season he is clearly on the outside looking in this year.

Edited by billsbackto81

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

We have to get Feliciano in the starting lineup. I like:

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Feliciano - Ford

The starting line up that I listed has been consistent in the last week of camp.

Ford was supposedly struggling in camp at RT.

I think if they wanted Feliciano to start at RG, he would have tonight.

4 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

No kidding!!! GOD, he truly IS a turnstile!!

I love McDermott overall but he seems to have hard-to-understand fascinations with certian guys, Vlad being exhibit A. He sucks. Penalties, slow AF, I don't know man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

The depth we have on the OL is great to see.  I think the competition has done wonders for Dawkins' mindset. He was way too comfy last season just having the LT position just handed to him. Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Long - Ford - Nsekhe - Feliciano and Long is a pretty solid and versatile line up.

If all stay healthy and get a chance to gel then they will certainly be an upgrade over last season. That’s for sure.

• Like (+1) 1