can someone do a game summary in one paragraph please

I missed about half of the game, but the parts I did hear on the radio said that:

Played well:

Darryl Johnson

Devin Singletary

Barkley

McKenzie

Didn't help themselves:

Zay Jones

Yeldon

Tyree Jackson

McCloud

Edited by berg1029
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sills did not have a good game only times I heard him mentioned was for PI and a bad drop.

I really think that the times he was targeted, the balls thrown were behind him. The PI did not look like much, but sure, they called it. I was really hoping to see more out of the kid. Hopefully more next game, but there's a lot of competition right now.

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Yeldon made a bad fumble but that was all that stood out as bad.  Singletary looked very real which is probably the bigger issue for TJ.  Murphy looking good didn't help his case either.

I'm not going to go all torches and pitchforks on an experienced guy liked Yeldon just yet but he has work to do.

Singletary did look very real, 

Reminded me of Thurman Thomas a little with his ability to slip through the smallest openings.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Cory and Corey the punters were not too good.  

What was wrong with carter? Both his punts were fair catches: one short one inside the 10 and a 51 yarder.  Camp reports haven’t been great on him but he at least looked serviceable. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Bojo cut and have some different competition in the coming days. 

Veni Vidi Vici

And I noticed McKenzie a lot more than Ray Ray. Singletary was slippery and game (distance needed) saavy. 

Tyrell Dodson and Jaquan Johnson were all over the place making tackles

Edited by BubbaT

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

McCloud?  You sure?

I remember hearing him mentioned for a drop that he should have caught.  It looks like he was targeted a bunch of times too, but only came down with one catch.  Those others could have been on the QB and not him

Just now, berg1029 said:

I remember hearing him mentioned for a drop that he should have caught.  It looks like he was targeted a bunch of times too, but only came down with one catch.  Those others could have been on the QB and not him

I thought he a really nice grab....I think the issue is

McKenzie is making more plays

McCloud has PS eligibility

We should not waste PS spot on Duke and Sills....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Figster said:

Singletary did look very real, 

Reminded me of Thurman Thomas a little with his ability to slip through the smallest openings.

That's pretty good company. I hope Singletary can get outside.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I thought he a really nice grab....I think the issue is

McKenzie is making more plays

McCloud has PS eligibility

We should not waste PS spot on Duke and Sills....

McKenzie has never really had issues with making plays.  He's really good.. as long as he's not fumbling the ball. I'm just worried that the fumble issue is going to pop up again at the most inopportune time.  If the coaching staff believes he is over the issue, it shouldn't be a hard decision to make.  

20 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Yes, we'd hate for our franchise's future to protect himself more and make smarter decisions moving forward. 

Well, the only time he has been injured was in the pocket...

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Bills looked good overall except Bojorquez. Although meaningless, It was refreshing to see guys step in and perform at every position. Also seems like there is a lot of great team chemistry and positive vibes. They seem to be well coached and are buying into the process.

You think EVERYONE looked good except the punter? Even Bodine?

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah he’s fine, he’s dropping balls like he is in mid season form already.

I mean, I love this crusade of yours, and I agree he should have caught that (it was a beautiful throw by Allen into traffic), but if you gave equal time and talked about all the other drops from tonight it might boost your case - Foster (2!), Sweeney, and Sills all also dropped dime passes did they not?