can someone do a game summary in one paragraph please

Defense was great.

Barkley was good. Allen was meh. Jackson was bad.

Singleton was good and Yeldon has one foot on the curb.

OL was decent but really needs Morse.

I can’t believe that Ducasse is ahead of Teller.

Edited by vincec

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wow, my wife wishes there was ONLY one thing I paid for year after year. My bad for mentioning I couldn’t’t see the game live. I was reminded just how much we pay for cable and DTV monthly. Such an amateur move on my part! It might have just gone by but her flight home was delayed hours, much of it on the tarmac. JUST SHUT UP! I knew better...... my bad.....

Hahaha what an oversight! The only *bills related subscription* I pay for.

24 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I don’t think anyone really thought that.  I liked Tyree at UB, but honestly, he’s a borderline 3rd string guy at best if he can show significant improvement.  He’s not accurate enough yet 

More bad than good. Likely destined for PS.

37 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

We wondered how good they would be

The picks from rounds one two and three

More new ones all played

They did well, even Wade

Except for the legend Slls V

more of a limerick than a Haiku, you didn't hit the 5/7/5 syllable count.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I was a bit concerned when Josh took off running for the first down. He seemed to second guess the decision before taking off. I know it's preseason, but I'm worried the coaching staff has gotten too much into his head about protecting himself and he'll be too worried about using his ability and instinct to get the necessary yards with his feet.

2 minutes ago, FlutieFlake7 said:

I was a bit concerned when Josh took off running for the first down. He seemed to second guess the decision before taking off. I know it's preseason, but I'm worried the coaching staff has gotten too much into his head about protecting himself and he'll be too worried about using his ability and instinct to get the necessary yards with his feet.

Yes, we'd hate for our franchise's future to protect himself more and make smarter decisions moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills defense very good and very deep. Will likely hold many teams under 300 yards of offense on a regular basis. Colts had under 30 yards of offense until last drive of the first half. Hughes and Alexander didn't even play.

Allen looked OK...hit Jones with a perfect 20 yard strike that might have been a TD but he dropped it. Barkley looked very good. Tyree Jackson looked meh...

Christian Wade needs more carries...his one touch he took to the house for a 66 yard TD run.

Singletary is going to be really good...