can someone do a game summary in one paragraph please

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

GamePass is the one thing I pay for year after year. Get it or watch with the free trial!

Wow, my wife wishes there was ONLY one thing I paid for year after year. My bad for mentioning I couldn’t’t see the game live. I was reminded just how much we pay for cable and DTV monthly. Such an amateur move on my part! It might have just gone by but her flight home was delayed hours, much of it on the tarmac. JUST SHUT UP! I knew better...... my bad.....

7 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Bills looked good overall except Bojorquez. Although meaningless, It was refreshing to see guys step in and perform at every position. Also seems like there is a lot of great team chemistry and positive vibes. They seem to be well coached and are buying into the process.

There were definitely some lowlights:

TJ Yeldon’s fumble 

Russell Bodine - he is terrible and botched a shotgun snap.  You can’t have this joker on the roster

Vladimir Ducasse - awful game vs 3rd string starters.  Should not be on the team 

Deon Lacey - was noticeably bad on the field and struggled in pass coverage

Cory and Corey the punters were not too good.  

Tyree Jackson looked like an undrafted rookie QB.  Might not make the practice squad but he is huge 

Edited by Phil The Thrill

Defense, great and actually nearly flawless when the players that mattered were in the game.   Offense showed flashes but were also sloppy at times.   Rookies altogether looked great.

Good-1st and 2nd defense, 1st string o-line, Oliver, Singletary and wade

Bad- Bodine, Bojorquez, Tyree Jackson, Yeldon's fumble

More positives than negatives overall. 

Edited by dgrochester55

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

My son saw the game and said he gave Q. Nelson fits. (No slouch there!) Not just quickness but able to bull rush him back into QB. Split a double team and still made a tackle. Sounds like awesomeness! 

I didn’t know that was Nelson!  I was watching it on my phone and saw Oliver getting through.  

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bills defense: scary good

Bills offense: Allen was good, WRs need to make catches that hit them in the hands. Singletary was very good. Yeldon might have fumbled away his chance. C-Wade BOOM!!! TJ6, shoulda stayed at UB.

Zay dropped a TD pass.

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

Defense, great overall when the players that mattered were in the game.   Offense showed flashes but were also sloppy at times.   Rookies altogether looked great.

Good-1st and 2nd defense, 1st string o-line, Oliver, Singletary and wade

Bad- Bodine, Bojorquez, Tyree Jackson, Yeldon's fumble

More positives than negative overall. 

Deon Lacey sucked too

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

We wondered how good they would be

The picks from rounds one two and three

More new ones all played

They did well, even Wade

Except for the legend Slls V

Sills did not have a good game only times I heard him mentioned was for PI and a bad drop.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Any thoughts of the Bills keeping Jackson over Barkley should be put to rest after tonight.

I don’t think anyone really thought that.  I liked Tyree at UB, but honestly, he’s a borderline 3rd string guy at best if he can show significant improvement.  He’s not accurate enough yet 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Sills did not have a good game only times I heard him mentioned was for PI and a bad drop.

It was his first game so he needs to be cut some slack.  Personally I thought the drop was behind him.

That said he is well behind Brown, Beasley, Jones, Foster, Roberts, Phillips, McKenzie , McCloud and maybe behind others as well.  Good luck.

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Do I really have to scroll through 500 messages or can we please have 2 threads (gasp) on the same game.

For those of us who couldnt see the game and would love to know how we did overall in 3 minutes or less, this would be greatly appreciated.

Who flashed?  Is Zay OK.   Ed?  Murphy?  Did we put any pressure on them with that killer Oline they have?   Josh?

These stupid networks in Rochester on Directv you can't get anything, even if you wanna pay extra.  HELP

You know, there are professional who do this sort of thing.

They're actually paid to write concise, informed, summaries of games, among other things.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I don’t think anyone really thought that.  I liked Tyree at UB, but honestly, he’s a borderline 3rd string guy at best if he can show significant improvement.  He’s not accurate enough yet 

There were some posters that mentioned it being a possibility.  Maybe I'll go back and put them on my ignore list.

11 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Barkley was sharp. The defense looked very deep and good. McKenzie was good. A few fumbles took points off the board. A lot of depth at RB. Tj yeldon probably blew his shot at making the team. Bills won.

Yeldon made a bad fumble but that was all that stood out as bad.  Singletary looked very real which is probably the bigger issue for TJ.  Murphy looking good didn't help his case either.

I'm not going to go all torches and pitchforks on an experienced guy liked Yeldon just yet but he has work to do.

Edited by 4merper4mer

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah he’s fine, he’s dropping balls like he is in mid season form already.

Is it wrong of me to not even care when he got hurt? 

like..... I literally didn’t care at all. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Haha (+1) 1