RIP Rosie Ruiz

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Hey, what’s a little short cut? She was Waze before there was Waze. A ground breaker! 

RIP

Here's the thing....she was dumb about it.  Like, really dumb.

When she finished the Boston Marathon, she wasn't sweating that much.  Officials believe that she only ran 1/2 mile to the finish line.  

When she was on the subway in NYC, she was dressed in her marathon attire, her number and was talking to people.  One person she talked with for awhile who reported it later.

My ex was a runner.  They study their mile marks like it's a science.  A few seconds here and there makes a HUGE difference in their training.  This woman didn't know what those were. 

If you're going to cheat, be better.  Make it seem plausible.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When she finished the Boston Marathon, she wasn't sweating that much.  Officials believe that she only ran 1/2 mile to the finish line.  

When she was on the subway in NYC, she was dressed in her marathon attire, her number and was talking to people.  One person she talked with for awhile who reported it later.

My ex was a runner.  They study their mile marks like it's a science.  A few seconds here and there makes a HUGE difference in their training.  This woman didn't know what those were. 

She should have interned with the Patriots* to hone her cheating skills. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if she really intended to 'win', as opposed to just finishing high up like she had in NYC.  She may have boned up the math and broke out of the crowd and onto the course earlier than she meant to.