Mermaid: Top Half Fish ... Or Top Half Human?

Gugny

Mermaid: Top Half Fish ... Or Top Half Human?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Stranded With a Mermaid: Do You Prefer Top Half Fish ... Or Top Half Human?

• Top Half Fish - Bottom Half Human
    • Top Half Human - Bottom Half Fish

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

This is indeed a dilemma

Top half human, bottom half fish

Pros: human face.  boobs.  CAN GIVE BLOWIES.  ability to speak when you're in the mood for conversation

Cons: No human girl parts.  No legs means you have to help transport when on shore.  ability to speak when you're not in the mood for conversation

Top half fish, bottom half human

Pros: Human girl parts.  Can't speak

Cons: Has legs so she can follow you around.  No hands so she can't make you sammich.  No human face or boobs, so it's going to be all doggyfish style

LMAO...

Just asking for two friends:  ?????

BHfaceTLawrenceGLFC.jpg

@GoBills808 & @Chandemonium are a bit shy & squeamish...

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news.

She's a whack job tree hugger something now.

She's outta Chicago... Lemont, Illinois.  Her family owned Hannah Marine.  It was a shipping company that moved barges, etc... Along the Great Lakes and Chicago Area Waterways (CAWs).

They used to have a towboat/tug named the: Daryl C. Hannah that would push tanker barges through the lock where I work. 

Sorry be a killjoy.  Want me to post a current picture?  She looks like a hazmat petrol-chem barge now.?

Stop making the case for that twisted sicko @GoBills808

Enough said... Change your mind?  ??

Who gives a shitz what she looks like now ! That was 1983, I'm sure you have changed a lot like your buddy Theodore

• Haha (+1) 1

Top half human. Nobody wants to look at a fish face.

As far as the other thing, let's just say that the top half can be quite versatile, if you know what I mean.

Edited by WhoTom

• 1 year later...

Neither. Top half woman couldn’t do anything asides from just lie on the beach and annoy me while I’d try to start a fire, but if I had to I would pick her so I could just throw her in the water with the hope she would just swim away. 

And you couldn’t find a bag large enough to cover the top half of the bottom half human so that situation is definitely a no.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

I somehow missed this thread initially, but it's the type of mind-expanding stuff that keeps me coming back to "Off the Wall."  I pride myself on unconventional thinking, but must admit, I had never even considered this particular question.

Upon reflection, I think I might prefer "Wilson" (the volleyball) from Castaway.  Otherwise, I would always have "buyer's remorse" about which anatomical parts were missing in whatever mermaid type I chose.

Food for thought - - there's a lot of truth in the classic video that explains the hot/crazy matrix:

If scientists eventually determine that the "crazy" correlates with either a hot female top half, or a hot female bottom half, but not both - - I'd say goodbye to Wilson and hello to a "unicorn" mermaid.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.