Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

Just now, AllenLongBall said:

Did not look like a TD, butt was on the ground before ball crossed plane.

Absolutely, but this is the pre-season and it looks like the refs have an 11pm flight out of buffalo.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, dayman said:

Just turning it on, how did Josh and rooks do that played earlier? 

Oliver very good

singletary slow start, look really good

Allen- I thought he looked very good. Threw some extremely accurate balls with touch. Short game with Beasley 

Without luck the colts o is aweful so d wasn’t tested

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Allen looked the way he has always looked.  Slightly better than 50% competition percentage for about a 200 yard game extrapolated over 4 quarters, and leaving drives/points on the field due to inaccurate passing.  

But also doing a few nice things as well, including throwing a nice pass to Zay Jones near the goal line, who dropped the ball and then got his head taken off.

Out of curiosity what bad throw by Allen left pints on the field?  What I saw was:

*  On the first series a holding penalty took away a 7 yard pass completion and knocked the Bills off schedule deep in their own territory. 

*  On the 2nd series Allen was on fire as the Bills drove down into the Red Zone.  Jones drops a great Allen pass at the goal line and Bills miss the FG.  Still Allen looked sharp and the O-line looked okay. 

The coaches must have liked what they saw with the 1st team offense since they took Allen and most of the starters out after the 2nd series.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Tasker. Is. So. Bad.

I really like the guy because he represents a lot of good memories. I want him to be decent at this. But I swear I heard him talk about the Bills' "front eleven" being really strong when they were on defense. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

More like finding space on the middle of the pack.  Shows good burst once he sees green though. Looked good as a receiver too.

I am rooting for him. He has great moves, I only hope that he can get outside in the NFL!

Just now, ocemur said:

I really like the guy because he represents a lot of good memories. I want him to be decent at this. But I swear I heard him talk about the Bills' "front eleven" being really strong when they were on defense. 

He kinda has comedic value.

• Like (+1) 1

My way too early analysis of Singletary is that he looks like he has a little Thurman/Le'veon to his game. Patient, waits for blocks, great vision and squeezes through small holes and looks to be a heck of a pass catcher.

Edited by foreboding