Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

6 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I know that it was Wade's first game of any kind and first carry but was that his first play? It was first play of the drive and I don't recall him being in before. 

Yes. It was literally the first time he touched the ball in an nfl game. Amazing. 

7 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The pass that looked long to Tommy Sweeney probably would have been right on the money had Sweeney not been held, the penalty that was called on the field for the defender tugging on his jersey. 

Agreed. Allen sailed two passes out of 11. He had at least two more that hit the receiver in the hands. On the flip side I thought Allen led that wide open pass to Zay a bit far, forcing him to tip toe the sideline to stay in. But overall I thought his accuracy was decent.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Agreed. Allen sailed two passes out of 11. He had at least two more that hit the receiver in the hands. On the flip side I thought Allen led that wide open pass to Zay a bit far, forcing him to tip toe the sideline to stay in. But overall I thought his accuracy was decent.

In the post game press conference, Allen said that was the one throw he wanted back. He broke down exactly why it was off. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I know that it was Wade's first game of any kind and first carry but was that his first play? It was first play of the drive and I don't recall him being in before. 

He had one pass target from TJ6 that was of the mark, uncatchable.

21 hours ago, freddyjj said:

But that was in college.  Can't separate as seen in camp.  Has a HS body so needs 1 or 2 years in NFL weight training room to be a capable WR  in NFL 

Yes but like I said there will be an adjustment period at this level. There is for all rookies. Look how long it took Ray Ray to start to show something in camp. It'll take time but once it clicks I expect great things from him. I just hope we will be able to stash him on our PS