Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I haven't been able to watch the game  (listening on the radio), but the radio announcer said although Allen threw a low ball to Zay Jones, he still could have caught it.   True?  Regardless, hopefully those throws become less and less over time.

no.

I haven't been able to watch the game  (listening on the radio), but the radio announcer said although Allen threw a low ball to Zay Jones, he still could have caught it.   True?  Regardless, hopefully those throws become less and less over time.

The low ball was on Allen, not Jones.  The throw near the end zone was good.  The announcer said Jones may have lost it in the sun which is a maybe.  It was a bullet.

I haven't been able to watch the game  (listening on the radio), but the radio announcer said although Allen threw a low ball to Zay Jones, he still could have caught it.   True?  Regardless, hopefully throws become less and less over time.

I didn’t think the low throw to Zay was catchable.  The throw to Zay at the goal line, much debated here, was in his hands and dropped.  

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Cause he is a TD machine... He may struggle adjusting at first being an undrafted rookie. But he has a good of shot at becoming a good player at this level than anyone that went undrafted this year.

But that was in college.  Can't separate as seen in camp.  Has a HS body so needs 1 or 2 years in NFL weight training room to be a capable WR  in NFL 

Ref Allen’s performance tonight.  The play calling was all passing while he was in.  There were some intentional deep shots called.  I don’t think that those series represent the playcalling we’ll see during the season.  As another poster said, we are built to run.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Yes it was catchable . Brown got his hand on the back shoulder , but was too outside, would have been out of bounds. Overall looked confident and comfortable . Most importantly looked much more decisive . Was accurate , timing slightly off. Looked much more than Allen in week 17.