Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes. Three of them. Three out of eleven.

I'm not knocking his showing, completion percentage or accuracy. I'm simply stating that there were throws that I thought he made the right read but missed the mark, especially on his deep tries

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Watching the Falcons and Phins since the Bills game is blacked out in Atlanta. Gonna be a long season for Rosen! Woof!

Watching bills game in Florida. Stream for free are awesome 

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

On the 23 yarder, I think that’s a perfect throw vs coverage 

You mean if the coverage wasn’t blown, then it would’ve been a good throw? Yeah, I think that’s probably right. But the coverage was blown, and thus it was a bad pass. Allen had a few of those types of plays last year as well, where it seemed like maybe he threw the route as drawn up, whereas the WR went where the defense wasn’t. 

In terms of this play tonight, he either missed the throw physically, but kept it catchable, or didn’t react in time to the defense. Looking at the replay, he held the ball about half a beat longer than he ideally should have, so it’s disappointing that that didn’t result in a better throw. 

Still, not a bad drive all in all. If this is as good as Allen gets, we’re screwed, but I don’t think anyone thinks he’s a finished product right now. 

Just now, Cash said:

You mean if the coverage wasn’t blown, then it would’ve been a good throw? Yeah, I think that’s probably right. But the coverage was blown, and thus it was a bad pass. Allen had a few of those types of plays last year as well, where it seemed like maybe he threw the route as drawn up, whereas the WR went where the defense wasn’t. 

In terms of this play tonight, he either missed the throw physically, but kept it catchable, or didn’t react in time to the defense. Looking at the replay, he held the ball about half a beat longer than he ideally should have, so it’s disappointing that that didn’t result in a better throw. 

Still, not a bad drive all in all. If this is as good as Allen gets, we’re screwed, but I don’t think anyone thinks he’s a finished product right now. 

Yeah. My guess was they executed the play exactly as practiced and scripted. Throw and route to a spot with timing. 

But yeah TD if they adjust it on the fly. Vs not busted coverage it would have been a hard play to stop. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Wish I could watch the game. I HATE directv right now, and Ofcourse my antenna is not picking up channels at the moment 

Indoor antenna? Oh no.I'm local and was depending on taking that route for the Jets opener.

Maybe some t-storms around?