Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

True but no doubt he left some throws on the table. Overall, I thought he made smart decisions and got the ball to the right place. Just gotta hit the ones that count

Yes. Three of them. Three out of eleven.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Overall, as first preseason games go, that was a good half of football for the Bills.  Dominant on defense and the offense did really well for the most part before killing themselves on a couple of occasions.  Not too shabby.  Players are already separating themselves. 

Ready for Jackson vs Kelly in the 2nd half.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Overall, as first preseason games go, that was a good half of football for the Bills.  Dominant on defense and the offense did really well for the most part before killing themselves on a couple of occasions.  Not too shabby.  Players are already separating themselves. 

Read for Jackson vs Kelly in the 2nd half.

Definitely feels like a defense that's very comfortable with itself and the offense is still forming it's identity.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

So.....Tyree Jackson the rest of the game?

Big UB fan here..I have goosebumps right now.

Just a FYI..but our new playing surface is the same turf he played on with the Bulls.

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes. Three of them. Three out of eleven.

Yeah dude, but the great ones hit 14 passes out of 11.  Don't ask me how, I just know they do... ?