Preseason Colts at Bills 7 pm

Just now, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Did Beane whiff with the O-line this year?  Still early, but does not appear too impressive.  Hopefully there are some quality cuts coming.

Bodine is from last year's OLine lol. He has Morse and Felciano above him on the depth chart. No way we keep 3 centers. He was likely a cut. Now he definitely is a cut

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Did Beane whiff with the O-line this year?  Still early, but does not appear too impressive.  Hopefully there are some quality cuts coming.

It will likely take until game 5 or 6 to really know...Morse wasnt playing and they will need time together. Anyone judging the OLine right now needs to stop because its a waste of time.

Edited by matter2003

Just now, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Atleast Bodine didn’t get the start at Center without Morse. He should be cut, even Long would have to be better back at C than Bodine...

I don’t believe Bodine started the game at center, unless Tasker F-ed up again

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Was speaking about the two squeaky wheels in the thread.

Me, I think  he had a pretty good go.

I agree especially his 2nd series.  The holding penalty knocked them off schedule in the first series but as Matt Perino noted had Jones held onto the ball Allen would have been 5/6 for 70 yards and a TD on that 2nd drive.  Very solid outing. 

Just now, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

But..but, I thought this was a horrible throw? If Brady threw this it would've been it was the perfect pass saving his WR from getting his head taken off. Zay has to catch that ball.

I’ve already read on here jones had to bend right around backwards. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Daniel Jones 6 of 6 and a TD, Sam Darnold 5

of 6 with a TD and Baker 6 of 7 with a TD. Allen not as an impressive start. Still feel ok about how he played

Darnold should have been picked on his first pass of the game.  After that he hit a RB who made a nice move for a 1st, then someone wide open who made a move and got some nice YAC.  To my eye Darnold looked a little nervous in the pocket.  Regardless, first pre-season game, we'll see more from all these guys - I liked what I saw out of Josh...

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

What are you talking about?

The effort to get onto the ball there.  He whiffed on picking it up, ran past it, then kinda just stood and looked at it afterwards instead of just diving on the ball.  It would have been 4th down, but we would have punted it, forced them back inside their own 20, instead they got the ball at midfield