Anyone figure out the legal way to stream this game?

ddaryl

Minus paying $99 for NFL gamepass.  I'd pay $40 or $50 but $99 seems steep for what we really get back.

I have The Sunday ticket but I will be damned before I spend another $99 just to watch 4 Bills Preseason games with Gamepass

Yes I am out of market trying to watch as much Bills preseason as I can. SO am I missing any obvious streaming options that come in less than $99

18 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Minus paying $99 for NFL gamepass.  I'd pay $40 or $50 but $99 seems steep for what we really get back.

I have The Sunday ticket but I will be damned before I spend another $99 just to watch 4 Bills Preseason games with Gamepass

Yes I am out of market trying to watch as much Bills preseason as I can. SO am I missing any obvious streaming options that come in less than $99

If you have DirecTV , it's on Ch 212-1

2 minutes ago, TN-Bills said:

With all the mixed replies on whether it's going to work,  I hope you're right as that's what I'm counting on!

I don't understand why people say it won't work. It's listed just like the Jets are on Ch 212. I'm counting on it

Edited by nucci
  • Like (+1) 1

Move to Canada and get DAZN.  Every NFL Game (live or delayed) and European Premiere Soccer (plus some sports I don't watch) for $150 Cdn per year.  If you only watch NFL, $20/month might be better.

We are nice people here, I think you'd like us.

Edited by Forward Progress

I really don't get the economics of the the DTV deal.  No doubt the NFL believes DTV is their best deal but with the US transient population I would think they would make more money selling packages on cable.  I can't get DTV so I spend my money at the bar.  

2 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I really don't get the economics of the the DTV deal.  No doubt the NFL believes DTV is their best deal but with the US transient population I would think they would make more money selling packages on cable.  I can't get DTV so I spend my money at the bar.  

Do you HAVE to gave DTV to buy the package?  I thought you used to be able to buy it via you Xbox or PlayStation in an app maybe?  I prefer to go to the bar so I’ve never tried, but it’s so hard to believe that the ONLY way to buy the nfl package in 2019 is with a DTV subscription.  DTV is terrible in my area.  Most of my friends that had it have cancelled cable all together or moved to Cox

5 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I don't want DTV, so when the Bills aren't televised on my local CBS/FOX affiliate, I head to a bar, too.  But that's just for regular season.

I'd never pay in any way, shape or form to see a preseason game.