The Athletic: "How the Bills rallied behind Robert Foster..." (subscription required)

That’s exactly what you want to hear guys like Shady are doing. It would be great for Dawkins to have a bounce back year and be solid. Dawkins is a young guy who wants to lead. Rookies will relate to younger leaders even more. To a 22 year old 31 is ancient. 

Lets see how Foster weathers the adversity this season. 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

That’s exactly what you want to hear guys like Shady are doing. It would be great for Dawkins to have a bounce back year and be solid. Dawkins is a young guy who wants to lead. Rookies will relate to younger leaders even more. To a 22 year old 31 is ancient. 

Lets see how Foster weathers the adversity this season. 

Yep.  Feels like the team is lighting a fire under his butt again this offseason.  Hope he doesn't need too much of it.

2 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

many factors. for example, if his leadership is the reason a guy rises to be a star, worth it. not saying that is the case, just that it's not as simple as "too few yards for too much money"

Foster isn’t even running with the first team in camp, and he’s a rising star??

and yes, it’s exactly that simple in the NFL. 

“I’ll be bagging groceries” still applies to the game today. 

28 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Foster isn’t even running with the first team in camp, and he’s a rising star??

and yes, it’s exactly that simple in the NFL. 

“I’ll be bagging groceries” still applies to the game today. 

clearly did not read my response. and no, it is not that simple, and you have nothing to back it up. well done!

4 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I don’t think this is true. I think any of us would be thrilled with seeing a Bills RB getting 2000 yards from scrimmage.

There are a lot of closet JEST AND P*tys fans on this board.  On other boards they would be thrown off already but here MODs feed and water then like pets or mindless people in comas.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

A RB is only as good as his OL.  We'll see how he fares this year.

And even with the down year last year, he's averaged 90 yards of offense per game.  I'd say that he's been worth the $8M/year he's made.

He was a better bargain in his last 2 years in Philly (113 ypg at 5.6 million) than any year in Buffalo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Leadership is great. 900 yards for $10 million isn’t. 

Yup and Shady probably said 10 mil to play behind that garbage Oline.  Not worth it.

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

There are a lot of closet JEST AND P*tys fans on this board.  On other boards they would be thrown off already but here MODs feed and water then like pets or mindless people in comas.

We have compassion on those who are intellectualy handicapped on this board.

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

We do. You’ve been our 5 year pet project, our House Cat, if you will. We’re so proud of the blossom you’ve become.?

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Odd. I let you re-register despite your removal years ago. Seems a bit ungrateful if you ask me.

• Thank you (+1) 1