Who/What are you most excited to see during tonights game?

I am looking forward to seeing how Allen works with Brown and Beasley against another defense. It will be interesting to see how Sweeney plays being a 7th round pick. Oliver on defense. I also want to see Singletary play and I hope Wade gets in the game.

25 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

Offense

1. Josh Allen

2. Devin Singletary   

3. Dawson Knox

4. Cody Ford (O-line in general)

Defense

1. Tremaine Edmunds

2. Ed Oliver

3. Levi Wallace/ Kevin Johnson

4. Mike Love

Is Knox playing?

I'm most concerned about the O-Line, I am most excited to see Duke Williams and David Sills playing against live competition.  Their skill sets are more conducive to in game play rather than practice play.  I am curious if either can close the gap for a roster spot or if both will just keep falling back of the midget brigade we have running around. 

54 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Beat me to it.

I don't think he is.

Im looking forward to seeing Sweeney in his absence.

We will get a look at Knox next week IMO

It'll be interesting to see how Sweeney performs as a blocker (seeing how he's said to excel in that area) and how much speed he possesses as a receiver. 

I'd rather the 1st string just play two hand touch. 

Besides injuries I'm looking forward to seeing Christian Wade play.  It's not often you have a rugby player with no experience running behind an o-line get a shot at RB in the NFL.

Tough to rank.

Josh Allen.  He’s the franchise.

An improved OL.  Our OL was our most inept unit last year.  Considering our WRs and TE’s that’s quite an accomplishment.  If our OL is good/very good and remain healthy, we make the playoffs.

Devin singletary.  Most likely our RB of the future.  Running backs are usually my favorite players,  Cribbs, Greg Bell, Thurman, Henry, McGahee, Beastmode,  Fred, Shady.... Singletary. Be the best version of yourself 

Ed

Edited by NewEra