Who/What are you most excited to see during tonights game?

Lots I'm excited to see.  Allen for the first couple of drives, along with Brown and Beas.  Oliver.  Singletary.  Sweeney.  The battle for 6th WR.  Special teams units under Farwell, including #coreyvscorypuntapalooza.

Also looking to see discipline -- i.e., pre-snap penalties

1 minute ago, eball said:

Lots I'm excited to see.  Allen for the first couple of drives, along with Brown and Beas.  Oliver.  Singletary.  Sweeney.  The battle for 6th WR.  Special teams units under Farwell, including #coreyvscorypuntapalooza.

Also looking to see discipline -- i.e., pre-snap penalties

Great point

I’m definitely watching the receiver and tight end positions. I’m not as concerned with a lot of the other spots. The O-line I expect the best 5 to start the season hopefully and it’s gonna take time to gel regardless. Defense should be top notch. Run game should be awesome regardless of which back is in. The pass catchers though is going to be an intense battle of reps 

Allen and Allen and then sprinkle in some Allen.

The QB position is pretty much the 1 position that must be solidified and built upon and carries the majority of weight in regards to taking it to the next level as a franchise

But of course I will take delight in reviewing all the positions and seeing who really shined and what not like the rest of you

I want to see some Bills football.

Honestly nothing in preseason can be interpreted to mean anything in the regular season (Peterman anyone?), but it will be fun to see all of the shiny new toys on offense and Ed Oliver on defense.