What say you? Predict tonite’s outcome...

Wait no longer - here is The Senator’s prediction for tonite’s game...

Allen - 2 TDs, 1 2-pt. conversion (then sits)
Barkley - 3 TDs
Jackson - 3 TDs

Shady, Gore, Singletary - 1 TD each

Bills D - 2 TDs, 1 S

Hauschka - 2 FGs, 12 PATs

Bills - 100
Colts - 0

(End of 1st half)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! ???
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My prediction for Josh Allen tonight:

I think Josh goes 6-9, with 2 of the incompletions due to good coverage and one via drop.  Of his six completions, for two of them, the ball will travel over 20 yards; the rest will be underneath.  They will score 3 points while Josh is under center and the field goal will be within the 30-40 yard range.

No sacks.

No INTs.

No TDs.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter what happens I am not going to read too much into it. Lets all remember that through 2 games in the preseason last year Nate Peterman was: 17/20, 131 yards, 2 TD, 1 int and then went 16/21 in game 3, the supposed "dress rehearsal". 

38 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My prediction for Josh Allen tonight:

I think Josh goes 6-9, with 2 of the incompletions due to good coverage and one via drop.  Of his six completions, for two of them, the ball will travel over 20 yards; the rest will be underneath.  They will score 3 points while Josh is under center and the field goal will be within the 30-40 yard range.

No sacks.

No INTs.

No TDs.

I am overwhelmed by the sense that this is exactly what will happen. 

First and foremost, no injuries to either team. Other than that, I just want to see some time for Josh to throw and to see him make good decisions and accurate throws. That's really all that I care about tonight.

• Like (+1) 1