How many Bills games have you been to

On 8/14/2019 at 12:18 AM, Augie said:

HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW THE SPECIFICS LIKE THIS???

I go to games, have a good time, but never kept track. Of course, I go way back, but when the numbers get up there, no way I could say for sure. I MIGHT be able to loosely count Bills road games as it’s a more manageable number, and more memorable event. 

I would say most, if not all of us, who have been to a large number of games at some point used published data to get to the W-L totals.  I doubt anyone starts off with a log after their 1st game.  I knew what games I was at because I've either gone to 1 or 2 games in some seasons & those are easy to remember, or like many years, I went to every home game.  With a record like that it's pretty easy to go to a published source to get each game's score.  

I finally converted my hand written log to a spreadsheet.  The replies to the question helped motivate me.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

None

Does that make me a sub-par fan?

exactly the opposite the way I see it actually I think its Rad to be such a fan even though not ever  been to a game to me that's just WRONG though just sayin'.... no judgment on you atollll…...fool ?

LOL  

• Like (+1) 1

About 30, including two away Jets games and one Pats* game.

My brother and I had seasons during the glory years (and 2005, after I got suckered in following 9-7 in 2004...), and as exciting as the first AFC Championship game was against the Raiders, and the Comeback Game (yes, I was there, and have the stub to prove it), the one that sticks out was the December 23rd 1990 game against the Dolphins.  The one where the fans stormed the field and tore down the goal posts.  The one where Paul Maguire famously said something like "They'd better get those horses out of there.  These fans are going to beat up the horses".  It had a surreal feeling, like Field of Dreams.  We weren't supposed to be on the field, but we and 65,000 of our closest friends were.

Hard to describe this to young fans today.  I mean, you'll NEVER be allowed to storm the field or tear down goal posts again.  You're talking a night or two in the county slam.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Pilsner said:

?

None, but that will change someday. You guys and gals must have some great memories.

Ever see those videos of the Bills mafia tailgates? 

Those people dont remember a thing that happened at the game ?

Edited by Nick the Greek
Grammer

7 hours ago, Whites Bay said:

Hard to describe this to young fans today.  I mean, you'll NEVER be allowed to storm the field or tear down goal posts again.  You're talking a night or two in the county slam.

I think you could, but you'll need people coming over the wall in waves. Sure the first 10-20 might get arrested, but once you get 100-200 on the field, the rest will come. I just hope when it happens, it's because the Bills clinched a playoff berth, and people are respectable and don't tear up the field for mementos.