How many Bills games have you been to

5 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Not Rainman-even with the log I messed up my streak, it ended in 2007 not 2008.  I edited my post & corrected it, it was 147 straight games & I even have a note in the log about the end of the streak.  If I didn't start compiling the log in the years I went to every home game, I could never do it from memory, especially now that I'm considered a senior citizen.  I barely remember the details of, or my 1st & only time while some people were tearing down the goalposts on opening day-only in Buffalo, a 1985 game in Philly where the Bills were up 17-0 going into the 4th quarter & lost 21-17, of course the comeback game & the 1990 AFC Championship 51-3.  Most of the other games are pretty much a blur so I'm glad I wrote the scores down.  I used media guides for scores when I started the log.  

Wheel. Of. FORTUNE!!! 

One of the games I remember the best from those early days was one I had to miss. Pre-season in the 4th grade I think, against Philly. Harold Carmichael killed us as I had to listen on the radio at home with strep throat. 

Edited by Augie

Just 3.

@ San Antonio! When they played the Saints who were relocated due to Hurricane Katrina in 2005. I think Losman passed for less than 100 yards.

@ San Fran, which was a slaughter-fest in 2012.

EJ's rookie year, home comeback win over Carolina in 2013. Going to the stadium for the first time was like a religious experience, having lived the majority of my life thousands of miles away and being a fan since I was a kid.

• Like (+1) 1

Saw the Bills twice at home, once against the Jets where the entire Jim Kelly led team laid a complete egg, Bills got blown out in that one. The second was against the Raiders with a completely opposite result. Flutie started that game and it wasn't really a contest at all. I remember Bruce with a strip sack deep in the Raiders' own territory, think it was Hansen that recovered the fumble. Only highlight in that game for the Raiders was a kick return for a TD. Loved the visit to Orchard Park both times

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jwhit34 said:

Well this made me think...

War Memorial Stadium as a kid (1970-72): 5

My dad got season tickets '73-75, I cut lawns and save up my $ and paid for my ticket, went to 19 of 21 regular season games

'76-86: 3 home games, 1 road game (Foxboro, 1984, was in grad school in Boston) away at school 6 of the years

Got season tickets in '88, had ever since, so that's 31 seasons, best guess is that I've missed about 40 games so that's about 208 

Never missed a home playoff game in that time, I think that's 10 playoff games

Went to 2 Super Bowls (26, 28)

So that's 235 home regular season, 1 road, 10 playoff games, 2 Super Bowls 248 total

That's great!

I'd guess I'm around 120.  

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure use to go to a game year at the Ralph, I live outta town.  Been to Old RFK, Ravens, Foxboro and San Fran... 1st game at old Rock Pile in 70s vs Cincinnati.... OJ ran for a lot of yards but Bills lost something like 42-38?  Went to games during Knox's nuts years... maybe 30-40 over the years... 

• Like (+1) 1

probably around 40. I've had the opportunity to see them play some away games, too. At the Jets in the old meadowlands, Cincinnati, and here in Carolina. This coming week will be my third Bills game here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Gosh.  I'm reading and seeing that some of you have been to hundreds of games.  I definitely envy you all.  My dad was born and raised in Buffalo and I grew up following his footsteps on becoming a fan.  With that said, I've never even been to Buffalo (except as an infant), therefore, I have not seen any home games.  Hopefully one day i'll get there.  As a kid, I lived close to Indy, so when the Bills and Colts were in the same division, I'd go to those games every year.  When I was stationed in Jax, I went to 3 games when the Bills were in town.  I haven't been to a game in a while since i'm always moving, but now that i'm in Philly for the next 3 years, I plan on going each time the Bills are in New York, assuming I don't have to work.

34 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Many, many away games + home

182.5?  Did you Vontae Davis a game

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2