How many Bills games have you been to

One of the responses to the First Bills Game thread got me thinking of this topic.  I'll start:

I've been to 257 Bills games, both home & road,  including home playoffs & all 4 Super Bowls.  Their record in those games is 152-105.  

In addition to Bills games I've been to 14 other NFL games including Super Bowls XLVIII (in NJ) & 50 (Santa Clara/SF).

The stadiums I've been to are: Rich/Ralph/New Era in Orchard Park; Giants Stadium & Met Life in NJ, Hoosier Dome in Indy, Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia, Both stadiums in Foxborough, Levi's Stadium (SF/Santa Clara), Oakland Coliseum, Stub Hub (LA Chargers) Qualcomm (SD), M&T in Baltimore and the Bills 4 Super Bowl sites in Atlanta, Pasadena, Minneapolis & Tampa Bay.  The only 1 left is the Rose Bowl, the other 3 have been replaced.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I believe my count is about 88 regular season games and 20 pre-season games. So, about a 108 or 110 games.  Sadly, I have never been to a playoff game.  My first game was the first game played at Rich Stadium, a pre-season loss to the Redskins.  I went to every home game from 1980-1987, and normally a game or two each season after that.  I have seen them play on the road about 12 times...good times.  Hoping to make it home for a game this year...and maybe to Dallas for the Thanksgiving...

• Like (+1) 2

Away

NO              2

NE                 2

Baltimore.    2

total   6

home probably around 155

started in 1990

Includes

Preseason and playoffs. 

Best I can remember. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 games... so far! A group of us wanted to come up there for the Eagles game. But I'm a be on a business trip that weekend smh. So I'm looking to attend another game...maybe. we'll see...good thread!

• Like (+1) 1

Easy triple digits since the mid 60’s

Father had this crazy rotary device on the roof that would pull the Rochester TV signal back in the 60’s. Bills games at home we’re blacked out.

• Like (+1) 2

well I'm a child of the 60's so my memory isn't the greatest lol  at home Bills game only a guess but at least 25-30 dating back to 1973.....away is easier that would be 5 so far. all regular season no playoffs LETS GO BUFFALO

Im STOKED for tomorrow FINALLY football season is about to begin **happy dance** Im a west coaster and have had NFL Sunday ticket since its inception so have seen a TON of games but there's nothing like a Home Bills game AND lest I forget to mention TAILGATE!~!~!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

One of the responses to the First Bills Game thread got me thinking of this topic.  I'll start:

I've been to 257 Bills games, both home & road,  including home playoffs & all 4 Super Bowls.  Their record in those games is 152-105.  

In addition to Bills games I've been to 14 other NFL games including Super Bowls XLVIII (in NJ) & 50 (Santa Clara/SF).

The stadiums I've been to are: Rich/Ralph/New Era in Orchard Park; Giants Stadium & Met Life in NJ, Hoosier Dome in Indy, Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia, Both stadiums in Foxborough, Levi's Stadium (SF/Santa Clara), Oakland Coliseum, Stub Hub (LA Chargers) Qualcomm (SD), M&T in Baltimore and the Bills 4 Super Bowl sites in Atlanta, Pasadena, Minneapolis & Tampa Bay.  The only 1 left is the Rose Bowl, the other 3 have been replaced.  

WOW! Do you save the ticket stubs and keep a log? Impressive, I’ll admit! 

I couldn’t guess and feel comfortable if I had a 50 game range. I started full time mid-60’s, left for college in ‘77 and got back occasionally since then. Hit road games whenever they get close if things work. I get back to WNY when I can for home games, and the best part was taking each of my boys to WNY for a game when they turned 16. Made HUGE Bills fans out of them! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

I'm going to guess around 20. I was actually at the comeback game, my only playoff game. Almost left at halftime but my older brother wanted to wait for one more Bills drive. Then Reich threw the pick 6, my brother said that drive didn't count and we'd have to wait for one more.

• Like (+1) 1

Away: 3 W - 11 L

Miami

NY Jets

Cincinnati

Tennessee 

Jacksonville

Houston

Oakland x 2

San Diego

LA Chargers

Green Bay