***** neighbor rants

Bible says we're supposed to love our neighbors, but mine go out of the way to make it difficult. 

New neighbors (like four months in the neighborhood new) call code enforcement on our pastureland for being overgrown. Not even adjacent to their property. Consequence? Using a scythe to cut it down (two acres) before COB tomorrow. 

Don't even know the woman, but I hate her already. Let's hear about your ***** neighbors.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The guy who wrote the Bible didn't have neighbors.

My neighbors are Chinese family of 6 living in a 2 bedroom that drive Lyft and Uber all day long dad and kids. Someone said the mom owns a massage parlor... But I don't know if that's true or not.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yappy little dogs. Nobody likes a yappy little dog. One is one house to the right, and two are two houses to the left. We are pretty close together. I would never hurt a dog (as far as you know), but it’s come up a bit with the other neighbors. Dropped a hint here and there.....one’s getting a little more responsible. My Golden used to go up to the fence and woof back loudly. I could have snapped my fingers and stopped her.......but I gave them a taste of how pleasant OTHER people’s barking dogs are. 

3 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

My neighbors are Chinese family of 6 living in a 2 bedroom that drive Lyft and Uber all day long dad and kids. Someone said the mom owns a massage parlor... But I don't know if that's true or not.

Asian massage parlor? Does she know.......oh, never mind. 

Yeah... I wonder why they have a problem... Who would have figured? ?

But... Anyway... I am on your side, we all support the same team(s) here, no matter how crappy they play.

Tell them you are protecting the fireflies.  A flagship species.  That's why you don't see them any more, back east especially... Overmowing, too neat, too much light:

https://www.firefly.org/how-you-can-help.html

"Fireflies are disappearing all over the world, and it’s believed to be because of human encroachment on habitat and increased light pollution from development and traffic. But there are a few things you can do to help fireflies make a comeback in your area.

None of these steps have been proven to work, mainly because scientists have only been studying firefly populations for a few years and data is still inconclusive. But signs point to human development, light pollution and toxic chemicals as likely culprits behind the dwindling of firefly populations. Follow these steps, and with luck your yard will once again sparkle on summer nights."

Thank you, I am waving the fee.  LoL...

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yappy little dogs. Nobody likes a yappy little dog. One is one house to the right, and two are two houses to the left. We are pretty close together. I would never hurt a dog (as far as you know), but it’s come up a bit with the other neighbors. Dropped a hint here and there.....one’s getting a little more responsible. My Golden used to go up to the fence and woof back loudly. I could have snapped my fingers and stopped her.......but I gave them a taste of how pleasant OTHER people’s barking dogs are. 

Asian massage parlor? Does she know.......oh, never mind. 

How about happy little posters.  Do people love yappy little forum posters?

Just asking for a friend.  They make me do the weirdest things! ?

My next door neighbor to my right is a wonderful family from Zimbabwe. Love them.

The dude to my left is a creepy dude who never moved out of his mom's house. She passed away a couple of years ago and his hording began. I can be in my garage and know that he has opened his garage door because of the smell of mice. Sounds weird, but I have smelled mouse infestations and I have never smelled anything like it. Effin gross.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

Does she know Robert Kraft, or not that high-end?

19 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Bible says we're supposed to love our neighbors, but mine go out of the way to make it difficult. 

New neighbors (like four months in the neighborhood new) call code enforcement on our pastureland for being overgrown. Not even adjacent to their property. Consequence? Using a scythe to cut it down (two acres) before COB tomorrow. 

Don't even know the woman, but I hate her already. Let's hear about your ***** neighbors.

Mowing down "pasture land" here in WNY counties will get you in a deep load of trouble...if horses..livestock etc are on the land and surviving off it...those "people" are in some serious trouble.

Invest in no trespassing signs...AND

Take them to your local court..doing what they did is nearly like hitting a Amish carriage horse with your jeep.

P.S.-My neighbors are scared shirtless of me..but we still smile and wave.

Good luck...me and my bride would love to get down south/fla panhandle..have a few horses out back..she loves riding.I'm More into patting and feeding them raw carrots.

I never heard mister ed get called eddie????

10 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

My next door neighbor to my right is a wonderful family from Zimbabwe. Love them.

The dude to my left is a creepy dude who never moved out of his mom's house. She passed away a couple of years ago and his hording began. I can be in my garage and know that he has opened his garage door because of the smell of mice. Sounds weird, but I have smelled mouse infestations and I have never smelled anything like it. Effin gross.

Didn't you beat the daylights out of your neighbor a few years ago?

Domestic..he was sleeping with your wife?

No problems here. My neighbors are pretty cool by my standards. Were paying the neighbor girl to get out mail and watch our cat while were on vacation. They probably think im a degenerate because I'm shirtless with a beer most days during these warm months. However, the never called the police on my raging fires and music tastes on a late Friday night. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Years ago we lived across the street from a teenager who used to piss on the side of his house in the middle of the day.  

This same kid used to set off fireworks in the middle of the street.  I mean fair enough but he would do it on other people's lawns and get all the debris all over it.  I had to call the cops on him once.  I'm pretty chill but it was just very inconsiderate of others what he was doing.  

He used to set fires in his backyard as well.  

I've got a dude next door to me.  Won't mow his lawn.  WAY overgrown.  One quick phone call and now he's out there like Karl Childers whipping a slingblade (some folks call it a Sling-blade, I call it a Kaiser Blade. Mmm hmm),  around yelling something about "French fried taters."

Mmmm hmmm ... I reckon.

Only in South Jersey, I tell ya.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

.....They probably think im a degenerate because I'm shirtless with a beer most days during these warm months. However, the never called the police on my raging fires and music tastes on a late Friday night. 

They do nt but we definitely do.....

My neighborhood has gotten old. I’m recently retired, and I’m surrounded by retired folks, except for the abandoned house next door.  I live in an ok neighborhood, but the two grown sons who grew up next door won’t sell the house they inherited when their folks passed away, even though one lives 100 miles away, and the other lives 1500 miles away. 

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Careful.  She may be in cahoots with San Diego who will be lying in wait to turn that scythe on you.

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Mowing down "pasture land" here in WNY counties will get you in a deep load of trouble...if horses..livestock etc are on the land and surviving off it...those "people" are in some serious trouble.

Invest in no trespassing signs...AND

Take them to your local court..doing what they did is nearly like hitting a Amish carriage horse with your jeep.

P.S.-My neighbors are scared shirtless of me..but we still smile and wave.

Good luck...me and my bride would love to get down south/fla panhandle..have a few horses out back..she loves riding.I'm More into patting and feeding them raw carrots.

I never heard mister ed get called eddie????

Didn't you beat the daylights out of your neighbor a few years ago?

Domestic..he was sleeping with your wife?

LOL, holy shnikey, you friggin remember that? Yeah, I'd did but that was two houses ago back in 2005!!! I may have told the story here a couple of years ago, but the actual event was long before.

The funny/sad thing is, she is still with that ***** bag in their ***** trailer park. They've now lasted longer than her and I! Good for her! 

PS: I have never felt so satisfied wearing handcuffs ?

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

My son mows the lawn most times.  There's no clearly defined property line between ours and our neighbor's.  9.999999999 times out of 10, whoever mows "first" gets close enough.  Seriously no big deal.

My son didn't quite go over far enough ... by literally a foot, TOPS, when he mowed a month or two ago (we mow every 4-5 days in the summer).  

You'd think the neighbor would just hit the extra foot.  We're talking about a 40 foot stretch of grass that's less than a foot wide.

No.

I got home and saw this strip of high grass.  His asssshole, snobby, prick, Clarkson student son mowed and couldn't bother.

I grabbed the mower and took the 11 SECONDS to mow the strip of grass.  

I didn't say anything and I won't.  But that was a douche move.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My son mows the lawn most times.  There's no clearly defined property line between ours and our neighbor's.  9.999999999 times out of 10, whoever mows "first" gets close enough.  Seriously no big deal.

My son didn't quite go over far enough ... by literally a foot, TOPS, when he mowed a month or two ago (we mow every 4-5 days in the summer).  

You'd think the neighbor would just hit the extra foot.  We're talking about a 40 foot stretch of grass that's less than a foot wide.

No.

I got home and saw this strip of high grass.  His asssshole, snobby, prick, Clarkson student son mowed and couldn't bother.

I grabbed the mower and took the 11 SECONDS to mow the strip of grass.  

I didn't say anything and I won't.  But that was a douche move.

My creepy neighbor moved a bunch of potted plants to divide a section of our lawns because I would mow his weed patch. The pots had plants in them for one season. Now they are weed pots and I spray his ***** with roundup.

• Haha (+1) 1