Jets Gase ask wife "you good?" right after giving birth and then leaving

This is kinda messed up to me. I think I'd spend a little more time with the wife and my new born son than 2 seconds after he came out. Apparently Peyton Manning was more important to him I guess. Here's the article,

https://sports.yahoo.com/adam-gase-asks-wife-who-just-gave-birth-you-good-before-leaving-to-meet-peyton-manning-182224074.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This reminds me of years ago on the old BBMB when there was a topic about what would you do if the Bills ever left Buffalo. There was a sincere poster that replied “ I would be able to be a better father to my children and husband to my wife”. The hilarity of the replies he got will be something I will tell my grandchildren about.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, McBean said:

Gase is obsessed with football.

Some people’s priorities in life are different. Apparently, family isn’t #1.

If you're gonna obsess about something, shouldn't you be good at it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, McBean said:

Gase is obsessed with football.

Some people’s priorities in life are different. Apparently, family isn’t #1.

Yeah, but the profile is all about what a great guy he is and how fantastic and supportive he is of all his players and assistant coaches and their families.

To me, if a guy is like that with his wife, it shows his "supportiveness" stems from a desire to manipulate people by showing support, and not from a base of being a genuine caring concerned man>  If you're genuinely caring and concerned, then you "get it" that, you know, wives are people too and need support around difficult life events like surgery and childbirth.

• Like (+1) 9