First visit to New Era Field - where to sit (Week 8)

I am a long time (as in before the Superbowl years) overseas Bills fan (born in the UK, lived in Hong Kong, now based in Sweden). I don't get to the US much but I have managed to get in a few Bills games over the years, but these have always been away games. As luck would have it, I will be in New York for work the week of 21 October and free the following weekend (Week 8) before I head down to Washington. The Bills are at home to the Eagles  and so I am grabbing the chance to finally see them at home.

My question is where is the best place to sit? Money is not too much of an issue (within reason) but I want to get the most of this experience as I don't know when it will come up again.

Any suggestions as to where to stay the night before/after the game would be much appreciated.

On 8/7/2019 at 4:06 PM, Gunvald's Husse said:

I am a long time (as in before the Superbowl years) overseas Bills fan (born in the UK, lived in Hong Kong, now based in Sweden). I don't get to the US much but I have managed to get in a few Bills games over the years, but these have always been away games. As luck would have it, I will be in New York for work the week of 21 October and free the following weekend (Week 8) before I head down to Washington. The Bills are at home to the Eagles  and so I am grabbing the chance to finally see them at home.

My question is where is the best place to sit? Money is not too much of an issue (within reason) but I want to get the most of this experience as I don't know when it will come up again.

Any suggestions as to where to stay the night before/after the game would be much appreciated.

here is a decent little document for the game. BTW, do plab to jon us at he Hammers for the tailgate!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit?usp=sharing

In terms of seats..it real;y depends what you want

1) Lower Bowl between the 30's are great will stand for a lot of the game.

2) UpperBowl is great first 5 rows or so..will not stand as much, little more room to move in the concourse up there.

3) Club Sears are great..nice bar and food options etc.

Feel free to PM here and we can connect on whatsApp and can give some better info.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.