7 Year Old's First Game - Preseason? WTF?

Bakin

On 8/7/2019 at 3:11 PM, Bakin said:

I debated this for a long time.  

Do I make my son's first trip to the Ralph a PRESEASON GAME? 

Or do I take him when the place is going to be electric?  Season Opener, Week 4 vs Pats?

My kid is 7, almost 8, and he doesn't REALLY care about the Bills or football like I do...

And since it's my first time as a season ticket holder, and these tickets are NOT selling, so I figured we would head down there and enjoy Kids day.

He should get some special treatment in an easy atmosphere. 

My older son's first game was when he was 6...(Season Opener, vs Dolphins, 2010) with a bunch of rednecks behind us dropping N-bombs all game.  
Not very fun....plus we sucked so bad.  

"...a bunch of rednecks at a Bills / Dolphins game"?!  

Well, I find that hard to believe as I spill a day old can of Genny Cream Ale beer down the front of my "Who Farted?" muscle shirt and wipe it off using my '80 Bills cap with the front third of the bill cut off because those things are just too dang long. 

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

really?

that influenced you in that weird way? You could not find time to expand your scope of knowledge of the world because your dad introduced you to sports?

My father was not into sports in the least. I found it on my own and also still discovered all the worlds negatives and positives from school and news....etc....... sports never influences my view of the real world. Even the players/actors are acting many times when in public for the media attention so it is all just a show. It is just entertainment like a movie, concert, comedian etc etc.......

I became a 3 sport athlete...training/practice was very time consuming. Everyone’s experience is different. Just giving a different perspective. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Can I buy pot from you?

I am a farmer haha. Technically I grow microgreens. You can try smoking them haha. Actually looking to get into hemp/mushroom growing. My Dad has an autoimmune disease and since then, I have been constantly looking for natural cures. Both CBD oil and certain mushroom extracts have helped him be free of his struggle. Medicinal marijuana is also a topic of interest for the future when it legalizes. ?