Sign in to follow this  
HOUSE

Cole Beasley: being in Buffalo is the most fun I’ve had playing football since high school

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Foster isn't looking like he's going to see the field. McBeane's definitely playing next level checkers. Foster is playing a decoy on the sideline, or possibly not even on the team.

What's it like to just make things up?

Lol. Truthfully I don't get the sentiment here that Cole should be our leading WR. I mean sure, with Cooper Kupp type production we might be effective but best case scenario is Foster just taking off and jelling with JA. He can still be our best WR and, frankly, we won't even be close to shoring up that position group if he isn't.

Cole Beez and Brown give us solid reliable pass catchers.. really the kind of players every team should have at WR2/3. But Foster was on a tear for a moment last year and him being the runaway WR1 makes Brown and Cole's responsibilities far more reasonable considering their careers so far.

Foster can do it all. Cole can help out with the body shots and move the chains. He a security blanket.. still needs a more dynamic player paired with him to throw haymakers at the head.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

^I really like Foster, but I hope he's a solid #4 on this team...I hope he plays like last year and is a number 4 receiver, amd I think there's a chance that happens.

23 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Sure, but those throws in particular will earn first downs and sustain drives. The othrrer stuff can be worked on once the offense shows it is able to stay on the field a bit.

That's the key isn't it? There's been a dearth of reliable receivers who can separate and make the catches that prevent all the 3&Outs.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, wppete said:

I can’t wait for the season to start!!!!

I bought a fantasy football magazine and the picture they have for Fitzgerald is wearing that outfit in your avatar at the podium.  Cracked me up.

• Haha (+1) 1

this seems like a fun team, full of hard working, top-notch people, coached by a guy who has a sense of humor but also drives the players to succeed

buckle up, this could get fun! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ColeB said:

I bought a fantasy football magazine and the picture they have for Fitzgerald is wearing that outfit in your avatar at the podium.  Cracked me up.

It's the greatest photo! I crack up every time I see it 😂

6 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

this seems like a fun team, full of hard working, top-notch people, coached by a guy who has a sense of humor but also drives the players to succeed

Link?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, TheFunPolice said:

...if, IF Beasley comes close to Amendola, Welker or  Edelman, we could be on to something.......PERFECT fit for "AA", a/k/a "Allen Arsenal".......tempering the kid's cannon for a finesse/touch game is in prime development...stay tuned.....and yes, it could be fun bud.....

27 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if, IF Beasley comes close to Amendola, Welker or  Edelman, we could be on to something.......PERFECT fit for "AA", a/k/a "Allen Arsenal".......tempering the kid's cannon for a finesse/touch game is in prime development...stay tuned.....and yes, it could be fun bud.....

it already is a bit fun by my accounting

:)

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if, IF Beasley comes close to Amendola, Welker or  Edelman, we could be on to something.......PERFECT fit for "AA", a/k/a "Allen Arsenal".......tempering the kid's cannon for a finesse/touch game is in prime development...stay tuned.....and yes, it could  will be fun bud.....

Fixed it for you Oldtime.

I'm pushing in my chips, I'm too old to keep waiting!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1