Cole Beasley: being in Buffalo is the most fun I’ve had playing football since high school

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

under rated perspective right here. McBeanes were thinking this out.
Brown and Foster will make running and screens and Beasley something to fear.

Love having a whole kitchen sink to throw at defenses !

lets show some Daboll love here. He certainly influenced what Bills went after this off season for Offense.

3 cheers ! ! !

What we also have to consider is we need Allen to be in the 275-300 completion range.   If we can get brown in the 65-70 range and Beasley in the 80 range - I think it's reasonable to expect 45 from the TE's and 60 from the RB group (McCoy had 34 alone last year in a terrible year).  That really allows the young receivers to learn without a ton of pressure and get 50 catches from the combination of the group.  

If Brown and Beasley get us 145-150 catches, with this defense.  We'll be a good team.  

5 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

That is part of Beasley's game, but these are not ideal routes IMO. While I agree that Allen seems to throw a really accurate ball on those comebacks, he's gonna have to get better on throws that give the receiver a chance to gain some YAC.

Sure, but those throws in particular will earn first downs and sustain drives. The other stuff can be worked on once the offense shows it is able to stay on the field a bit.

6 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

under rated perspective right here. McBeanes were thinking this out.
Brown and Foster will make running and screens and Beasley something to fear.

Love having a whole kitchen sink to throw at defenses !

lets show some Daboll love here. He certainly influenced what Bills went after this off season for Offense.

3 cheers ! ! !

Foster isn't looking like he's going to see the field. McBeane's definitely playing next level checkers. Foster is playing a decoy on the sideline, or possibly not even on the team.

What's it like to just make things up?

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On 8/11/2019 at 11:45 AM, T master said:

WOW !! That's not saying a lot to bolster his experience while the the "BOYS" in Dallas !!

I've been to Jerry world for my job & Jerry can be that guy if he's not liking what's going on in the palace he's built, which gives me all the more distain for him as a NFL owner !! 

I am so glad the Bills got the Pegs as owners !! 

My thoughts as well. Probably ain't hard to be more fun than the Cowboys but let's be sure to show Cole a good time and win a few ball games

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Foster isn't looking like he's going to see the field. McBeane's definitely playing next level checkers. Foster is playing a decoy on the sideline, or possibly not even on the team.

its pretty awesome

How about you ?

: )

Edited by 3rdand12

22 hours ago, White Linen said:

What we also have to consider is we need Allen to be in the 275-300 completion range.   If we can get brown in the 65-70 range and Beasley in the 80 range - I think it's reasonable to expect 45 from the TE's and 60 from the RB group (McCoy had 34 alone last year in a terrible year).  That really allows the young receivers to learn without a ton of pressure and get 50 catches from the combination of the group.  

If Brown and Beasley get us 145-150 catches, with this defense.  We'll be a good team.  

I sure hope Bills can create a solid run game via the passing game. get us some respect from them safeties

still have the horrors when second season Tyrod had defenses playing 8 in the box And a spy

lol

This year might still be a developmental for Josh and Daboll , and defense will nee to work that mojo.

and thats okay

19 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Lol. Truthfully I don't get the sentiment here that Cole should be our leading WR. I mean sure, with Cooper Kupp type production we might be effective but best case scenario is Foster just taking off and jelling with JA. He can still be our best WR and, frankly, we won't even be close to shoring up that position group if he isn't.

Cole Beez and Brown give us solid reliable pass catchers.. really the kind of players every team should have at WR2/3. But Foster was on a tear for a moment last year and him being the runaway WR1 makes Brown and Cole's responsibilities far more reasonable considering their careers so far.

Foster can do it all. Cole can help out with the body shots and move the chains. He a security blanket.. still needs a more dynamic player paired with him to throw haymakers at the head.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

23 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

Sure, but those throws in particular will earn first downs and sustain drives. The othrrer stuff can be worked on once the offense shows it is able to stay on the field a bit.

That's the key isn't it? There's been a dearth of reliable receivers who can separate and make the catches that prevent all the 3&Outs.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, wppete said:

I can’t wait for the season to start!!!!

I bought a fantasy football magazine and the picture they have for Fitzgerald is wearing that outfit in your avatar at the podium.  Cracked me up.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ColeB said:

I bought a fantasy football magazine and the picture they have for Fitzgerald is wearing that outfit in your avatar at the podium.  Cracked me up.

It's the greatest photo! I crack up every time I see it ?

On 8/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, TheFunPolice said:

this seems like a fun team, full of hard working, top-notch people, coached by a guy who has a sense of humor but also drives the players to succeed

buckle up, this could get fun! 

...if, IF Beasley comes close to Amendola, Welker or  Edelman, we could be on to something.......PERFECT fit for "AA", a/k/a "Allen Arsenal".......tempering the kid's cannon for a finesse/touch game is in prime development...stay tuned.....and yes, it could be fun bud.....