Cole Beasley: being in Buffalo is the most fun I’ve had playing football since high school

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Wouldn't that be a pleasant change Oldtimer.  I like how much Beasley is enthused being in Buffalo.

He was with Dal-ass a long time and maybe he can draw interest for some of the FA Cowboys next year.

Can't hurt.

...agree CB.....aggravating as hell to read the TBD posting "pundits" say he is here because " it is solely the money honey"....wonder if they ever clean the pigeon s&%t off the red carpet "welcome mat".....

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

img_1775.jpg?resize=550%2C383&ssl=1

By Brandon J. Koch

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is back having fun playing football.

“It’s the most fun I’ve had playing football in a long, long time, man. Since high school,” Beasley said.

https://716sportspost.com/2019/08/07/cole-beasley-being-in-buffalo-is-the-most-fun-ive-had-playing-football-since-high-school/?fbclid=IwAR1jTgWoWowYBuJYQ6YmKEs5qrcA3GBjZHcrQ-_W-VlvarPvp72TNs5r1Ow

Are you Brandon? Because nobody finds that site unless your name is Brandon. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am thrilled with Beasley so far, I really think he is going to be an 80 catch guy this year for the Bills and a critical guy for us moving the chains.  

Beasley is going to have more impact than we realize. He is a sure handed presence that Allen didn't even have last year.

• Like (+1) 3

Seems to be the first “patriot-like slot guy”. Small white guy built on short area quickness.  Love the signing and wonder why it took us so long to get one.  Stay healthy and we make the playoffs. 

13 hours ago, HOUSE said:

img_1775.jpg?resize=550%2C383&ssl=1

By Brandon J. Koch

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is back having fun playing football.

“It’s the most fun I’ve had playing football in a long, long time, man. Since high school,” Beasley said.

https://716sportspost.com/2019/08/07/cole-beasley-being-in-buffalo-is-the-most-fun-ive-had-playing-football-since-high-school/?fbclid=IwAR1jTgWoWowYBuJYQ6YmKEs5qrcA3GBjZHcrQ-_W-VlvarPvp72TNs5r1Ow

Really feel our offense is going to be top 5 this year.

• Like (+1) 1

WOW !! That's not saying a lot to bolster his experience while the the "BOYS" in Dallas !!

I've been to Jerry world for my job & Jerry can be that guy if he's not liking what's going on in the palace he's built, which gives me all the more distain for him as a NFL owner !! 

I am so glad the Bills got the Pegs as owners !! 

• Haha (+1) 1

The throw Allen seems to make best right now, is when the receiver digs, turns and gives Allen his numbers. Allen can put the ball on the receiver before the defense can react. Those routes are Beasley's forte.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ralonzo said:

The throw Allen seems to make best right now, is when the receiver digs, turns and gives Allen his numbers. Allen can put the ball on the receiver before the defense can react. Those routes are Beasley's forte.

That is part of Beasley's game, but these are not ideal routes IMO. While I agree that Allen seems to throw a really accurate ball on those comebacks, he's gonna have to get better on throws that give the receiver a chance to gain some YAC.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, White Linen said:

John Brown is going to create a whole lot of space for Beasley to work in,  

under rated perspective right here. McBeanes were thinking this out.
Brown and Foster will make running and screens and Beasley something to fear.

Love having a whole kitchen sink to throw at defenses !

lets show some Daboll love here. He certainly influenced what Bills went after this off season for Offense.

3 cheers ! ! !

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

under rated perspective right here. McBeanes were thinking this out.
Brown and Foster will make running and screens and Beasley something to fear.

Love having a whole kitchen sink to throw at defenses !

lets show some Daboll love here. He certainly influenced what Bills went after this off season for Offense.

3 cheers ! ! !

So much better and a far cry from last year. Its a start...I will take it!

• Like (+1) 1