Cole Beasley: being in Buffalo is the most fun I’ve had playing football since high school

img_1775.jpg?resize=550%2C383&ssl=1

By Brandon J. Koch

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley is back having fun playing football.

“It’s the most fun I’ve had playing football in a long, long time, man. Since high school,” Beasley said.

https://716sportspost.com/2019/08/07/cole-beasley-being-in-buffalo-is-the-most-fun-ive-had-playing-football-since-high-school/?fbclid=IwAR1jTgWoWowYBuJYQ6YmKEs5qrcA3GBjZHcrQ-_W-VlvarPvp72TNs5r1Ow

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 9

Gotta love Measly Beasley. Yeah he may bring up his old team alot, but hey, it's a part of his story and how he got here. Now I look forward to the Bills proving him right to pick us over the Pats while also proving Dallas wrong for not unleashing him like we are. I haven't been this excited for a season to start in a long long time.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Gotta love Measly Beasley. Yeah he may bring up his old team alot, but hey, it's a part of his story and how he got here. Now I look forward to the Bills proving him right to pick us over the Pats while also proving Dallas wrong for not unleashing him like we are. I haven't been this excited for a season to start in a long long time.

If a current player is going to dump on a former team - I prefer it be the Dallas Cowboys.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Shady, is that you?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

In superhero terms, Beasley strikes me as Robin? The relative dimensions are about right too;)

BatmanRobin.jpg

Holy camel toe Batman! You may be on to something here! 

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Whatever gets him motivated for 200 yards and 3 TD's on Thanksgiving Day...........

I was just telling a friend of mine who plays a lot of DFS like FanDuel...guy to buy on Thanksgiving week is Beasley.  I feel like he could put up 10 rec, 125yards, and 1 or 2 TDs for real.  He has that make up I feel that he is like this assassin drooling at that date.  

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

hope he's still having fun past the halfway point of the season

He will get used to really being rich soon enough and then if he was unhappy before it's likely to find him again.

Sorry to doubt you Beaz but it's not like we hear all the time how awful it is to be a Cowboy.    JJ generally takes care of his players........sometimes to a fault (fortunately........let's hope he gives in to Zeke and nukes their salary cap:devil:).

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I am thrilled with Beasley so far, I really think he is going to be an 80 catch guy this year for the Bills and a critical guy for us moving the chains.  

....certainly has to potential to be Allen's Amendola/Edleman/Welker "go to guy".....those ex-Patsies sure as hell contributed big time to Brady's career.....

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....certainly has to potential to be Allen's Amendola/Edleman/Welker "go to guy".....those ex-Patsies sure as hell contributed big time to Brady's career.....

Wouldn't that be a pleasant change Oldtimer.  I like how much Beasley is enthused being in Buffalo.

He was with Dal-ass a long time and maybe he can draw interest for some of the FA Cowboys next year.

Can't hurt.