Which "Bubble" guys will you be watching in the pre-season?

I’ll be watching the wideouts and O line. Duke, likely to the ps, and for unknown reason to see if Vlad gets cut....

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I’ll be watching the wideouts and O line. Duke, likely to the ps, and for unknown reason to see if Vlad gets cut....

Go Bills!!! 

Can't see us waste a PS spot on Duke Williams if he doens't make the roster outright.  He's already had opportunities in the league and has squandered them.  Rather look to stash a 21 year old WR on the PS over a 26 year old Duke

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Can't see us waste a PS spot on Duke Williams if he doens't make the roster outright.  He's already had opportunities in the league and has squandered them.  Rather look to stash a 21 year old WR on the PS over a 26 year old Duke

Valid point,  still hope he hangs on though, 

Go  Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I’m interested to see If Boetger can hold on (all the injuries are giving him opportunities) 

im also curious if any of RB’s (Murphy, Wade, Perry) can push Yeldon for the 4th spot (If they keep 4)

And then I’m interested to see if the supposed WR chart stays the same... i want to see the McCloud McKenzie battle up close. McCloud disappointed during games last year, while McKenzie did well. It’ll be interesting to see who does what- I don’t think that battle is completely over. 

Also curious what they do at DB. Wondering if Cam Lewis has a chance to make the team with Gaines hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

Definitely interested to see what Duke does. Also, Christian Wade, who will be on our PS. Not sure how much they will play him. Probably not until the fourth quarter. But, he is an incredible athlete. And also, this is a weird one: Garret McGhin. Diamond in the rough?

Plenty more, tbh. Really looking forward to this game, preseason though it may be...

45 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

What's the deal with Vosean Joseph? How is he doing...not hearing much.

Do you typically hear about 5th round picks a couple weeks into training camp? Most likely he'll play special teams for a couple years and be out of the league like 90% of 5th round picks, and there's nothing wrong with having him fill that role. anything more is a massive bonus.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Do you typically hear about 5th round picks a couple weeks into training camp? Most likely he'll play special teams for a couple years and be out of the league like 90% of 5th round picks, and there's nothing wrong with having him fill that role. anything more is a massive bonus.

Considering how much talent that he has, I was expecting more from him. Its early yet.

Edited by Rocket94

11 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Considering how much talent that he has, I was expecting more from him. Its early yet.

I bet Joseph's career goes just like Siran Neal's:

Year one: Real quiet, gets some special teams snaps throughout the season but not much else, is a total afterthought on defense.

Year two: Has a great training camp. Staff entrusts him with more responsibility and playing time. He becomes a contributor on defense

Also, he may eventually be the heir apparent to Lorenzo Alexander, but before THAT can happen, Corey Thompson (another second year youngster) has a thing or two to say.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

I bet Joseph's career goes just like Siran Neal's:

Year one: Real quiet, gets some special teams snaps throughout the season but not much else, is a total afterthought on defense.

Year two: Has a great training camp. Staff entrusts him with more responsibility and playing time. He becomes a contributor on defense

Also, he may eventually be the heir apparent to Lorenzo Alexander, but before THAT can happen, Corey Thompson (another second year youngster) has a thing or two to say.

I got ahead of myself here. You are spot on if all goes well. That is how it will probably play out...exponential growth!

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Which "Bubble" guys will you be watching in the pre-season?

McCloud.  Cool name for a WR, and seems to have put in a lot of work over the offseason.  

Also interested to see who makes the final spot at DE.  

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

SWEEEEEEENEY!!!

I don't think he qualifies as a "bubble" guy anymore! 

• Like (+1) 1