Last AstroNotes from SJF

59 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

? " TE’s a deep room for Daboll to dabble with. "?

Not sure I follow this though:

" RayRay is next, and you have to think that he’s sewn up the #6 WR position over D’haquille and McKenzie, with a 3-way race for 1-2 WR positions on the practice squad between (my order here) Cam Phillips, Easley, and Sills. "

Is he thinking Duke Williams and McKenzie aren't open to the practice squad?  Or that Cam, Easley, and Sills are ahead of them?

My read on all of this is that McKittrick is a lock.

Also thanks for nothing Astro:

"Josh high-fives Brittany on the way past the Community Relations tent. Now, I must be delicate here, but Brittany is wearing grey stretch yoga pants, and it must be a new process where elastic can actually be sprayed onto legs, similar to spray-tanning. I’d supply a picture, but the lens to my camera was fogged up somehow."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hapless don't tweet :(.  A pal could ask for a friend?

Astro is actually pretty explicit about it:

"I’ve enjoyed camp this year the most of any season.

Partly, it’s what’s on the field that makes it so. We have a franchise quarterback and a savvy vet backup. We have continuity of offensive scheme, with a returning offensive coordinator who’s imaginative. We have a stifling defense. The position coaches are the finest yet because they know how to teach, and it’s obvious.

Partly, it’s what’s going on behind the scenes, with Brandon Beane, his henchmen, the generous support of the Pegulas, The Process philosophy that prevades and permeates."

Thats what Im talking about. 

15 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Thanks for this!

I was really expecting to see this:

http://billsmafia.com/2019/08/06/astronotes-bills-last-practice/

Is that Britney? Wow!!!!

3 hours ago, eball said:

Would've liked to see the Brittny pic.

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sorry, ya gotta be 18.

-That WAS descriptive!

That reminded me of a Guy Noir line: "Her pants were so tight I could count the change in her pocket."

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I didn't read all of Astro's reports, but in the ones I did, I  noticed multiple references to the "entitled area/entitled fence"?  Comes across as someone who is bitter that people with sponsor connections get better player access than he does.  Just seems strange.

I'll bite...Its called sarcasm.Its a joke and it's meant to be funny.In no way does it sound bitter or strange it sounds...well again sarcastic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills fan in 561 said:

I'll bite...Its called sarcasm.Its a joke and it's meant to be funny.In no way does it sound bitter or strange it sounds...well again sarcastic.

If it is sarcasm, it isn’t always easily detectable.  If that is the case, my intent wasn’t to offend anyone. ?

I actually made it to training camp today.  Don't ask me to even begin to do what he does together with his spotters, but it was kind of cool to see him mention some of the things I actually caught.  My companions and I sat on the south side, opposite from Astro and the gang  The sun was at our backs, but it definitely wasn't shady as he said.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

If it is sarcasm, it isn’t always easily detectable.  If that is the case, my intent wasn’t to offend anyone. ?

Your good I wasnt offended and I dont know astro personally but he doesnt strike me as the easily offended type.Hes a damn national treasure though.