Pregame Coverage Preseason Game 1: Colts @ Bills Thurs 8/8

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah, found the Captain Andrew Luck thing but didn't think it needed its own thread...thought the articles needed a place too

Since you ask, no map but:
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=p1

Someone better get the tasker sucks at doing preseason games thread rolling! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

usatsi_13132677.jpg?w=1024&h=614&crop=1

What Bills WR Duke Williams is looking forward to in preseason

Next stop, the preseason.

The Bills exited their training camp portion of their summer schedule and the preseason now begins. Perhaps no one is more excited for that than wide receiver Duke Williams.

“Contact,” Williams said. “Get a little physical.”

“That’s definitely my game. See ball, get ball,” Williams said to the team’s website. “Every time I see that ball I want to go get it. I’m a big body and I’m good on contested catches.”

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

hardly worth the effort to design against vanilla schemes

Ding-ding-ding-ding-ding!!!!!!!!!!!  You've won NFL Preseason Bingo by being the first to use this phrase in a preseason thread!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The Bills have been keeping a secret from rookie Devin Singletary.

Singletary runs the same drills and studies in the same meeting room as veteran tailbacks LeSean McCoy and Frank Gore, 18.6 miles from scrimmage and 1,088 points between them.

Singletary has done nothing. Yet.

“We don’t talk much in front of Devin about how talented he is,” fullback Patrick DiMarco said, “but I’ve talked with both Frank and Shady about how talented Devin is.

“They’re, like, ‘This cat is going to be special in a few years.’ Especially to hear it from those two guys is pretty impressive.”

Such secrets don’t stay secret forever. The Bills list Singletary third on the depth chart for their preseason opener against the Indianapolis Colts, but we can expect to see more of him Thursday night than Gore or McCoy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3